• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

be straightforward! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, this is just a bit of a rant, but i am so over guys hiding their feelings!
if you wanna shag us, come out and say it, dont try and cover up your feelings, stop making us try to guess whether your into us as a shag or your into us as a potential friend.
either fully flirt with us or dont! its pathetic the way some guys act, we're not 12 anymore people!!
ok, rant over. thankyou.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
ok, this is just a bit of a rant, but i am so over guys hiding their feelings!
if you wanna shag us, come out and say it, dont try and cover up your feelings, stop making us try to guess whether your into us as a shag or your into us as a potential friend.
either fully flirt with us or dont! its pathetic the way some guys act, we're not 12 anymore people!!
ok, rant over. thankyou.
Agreed. Don't hide what you want to say in some stupid, cryptic message. Say it dammit!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i can say the same for the gals. :p
true. but at least when we flirt, we flirt. instead of this weird flirting but not really flirting that guys do.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
You'll love me, im very open :)

Oh and like Bliss said, Girls screw around with Guys just as much, maybe even more. Sometimes girls can be literally in your pants then slap you when you try anything...strange.

EDIT: Not that its happened to me of course ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
well its the same for both sex i guess.. u get good ones and u get bd ones..
I always get the bad ones :(

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
thats just unlucky, and remember, there are more bad then good, so think of it as evening the odds, the more bad youve been with, the better chance you have a meeting a great guy :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's not as though I'm looking, but everyone I seem to come across is bad. EVERYONE!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
Dont give up, there are plenty of good guys out there, you just gotta come across him
its not that their necessarily bad guys, its just their pathetic with showing their feelings

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Dont give up, there are plenty of good guys out there, you just gotta come across him
I know that. But I'm not going to be here forever.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
errr I think I'm worse with signals than guys are! that's cuz I have this chronic fear of rejection and sometimes i'm fine to flirt and make signals perfectly clear and other times it's the total opposite

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
From a guys pov, i feel that when a guy meets a girl he really likes, he can sometimes go completely silent and withhold his feelings because hes worried about scaring her away, so some guys take the approach that if they dont relate any feelings, they cant go wrong, but whta they dont understand is that some girls like it whenguys express there feelings..some guys just need to be told to open up.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey loz, ive decided dan isnt into me, hes signals are too mixed and i dont get why he would bag me out so much (even if it is just in fun) if he was into me.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
hey loz, ive decided dan isnt into me, hes signals are too mixed and i dont get why he would bag me out so much (even if it is just in fun) if he was into me.
Yay, be like me and interested in nobody at the moment!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I have a friend who, form what ive heard, is in the same situation as u jess, She really likes him but he doesnt seem to care, but then somedays hes really affectionate, then the next day hes mean. she doesnt want to tell him she likes him (even though its pretty damn obvious) because their friends and she doesnt want to ruin the friendship, i said to her, either tell him or get over it since it was really screwing with her head.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im still interested in him though, thats the thing!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
From a guys pov, i feel that when a guy meets a girl he really likes, he can sometimes go completely silent and withhold his feelings because hes worried about scaring her away, so some guys take the approach that if they dont relate any feelings, they cant go wrong, but whta they dont understand is that some girls like it whenguys express there feelings..some guys just need to be told to open up.
I agree 100%. damn emotional ambiguities :mad1:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I have a friend who, form what ive heard, is in the same situation as u jess, She really likes him but he doesnt seem to care, but then somedays hes really affectionate, then the next day hes mean. she doesnt want to tell him she likes him (even though its pretty damn obvious) because their friends and she doesnt want to ruin the friendship, i said to her, either tell him or get over it since it was really screwing with her head.
yeah...well i dunno, its just dan bags me out all the time (just in fun and mucking around) and all that and sorta gives off vibes that he is into me, but yet he never just comes and chats or whatever...i dunno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)