• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

be straightforward! (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Agreed. Don't hide what you want to say in some stupid, cryptic message. Say it dammit!
ok il say it

ur ugly!

there r u happy??

HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
ok il say it

ur ugly!

there r u happy??
thank you kindly... your honesty has been much appreciated...
i dont owe you anything, jackass !! :p

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
ive done it panda, i liked this girl in yr11 that i was kinda friends with but not like phone calls friend, just someone i hung out with at school. I told her after a couple of months of knowing her that i liked her and she said she was flattered but wasnt interested, i said ok and we remained friends, if i had kept it inside it wouldve just been awkward.
I'm in complete agreement with Tommy, same thing happened to me.:)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by whiterabbit
where?
>>>>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<< or possibly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>there

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
tis an example of market failure really

there is imperfect information between males and females, so everyone ends up playing their lowest card,
like the market for used cars. people value good quality used cars high, but they cant be sure theyll get a good one, so they offer a lower price, and therefore only lower quality cars are traded, but traded at a price higher than they are worth.

im pretty happy with that analogy actually

economicsing it up to the bullshit

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
either fully flirt with us or dont! its pathetic the way some guys act, we're not 12 anymore people!!
ok, rant over. thankyou.
true. but at least when we flirt, we flirt. instead of this weird flirting but not really flirting that guys do.
ahaha i wouldnt be so sure....

i think girls are probably usually worse

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ok, this is just a bit of a rant, but i am so over guys hiding their feelings!
if you wanna shag us, come out and say it, dont try and cover up your feelings, stop making us try to guess whether your into us as a shag or your into us as a potential friend.
either fully flirt with us or dont! its pathetic the way some guys act, we're not 12 anymore people!!
ok, rant over. thankyou.
Originally posted by Loz#1
Agreed. Don't hide what you want to say in some stupid, cryptic message. Say it dammit!
it's so easy to say these things when you like the guy/girl and want them to come and tell you. but imagine if there was someone, imagine someone you could never be in a relationship with, and they came out and told you their feelings. that's majorly weird for you and even moreso for them, which is the reason why everyone hides their feelings

asha_ramirez

HSC
ok, this is just a bit of a rant, but i am so over guys hiding their feelings!
if you wanna shag us, come out and say it, dont try and cover up your feelings, stop making us try to guess whether your into us as a shag or your into us as a potential friend.
ok, rant over. thankyou.
I think its the same for girls. If you like someone, tell them. If you want to shag them, tell them. If you want to go out with them, tell them.

Of course there is always the issue of being regected, and the issue of screwing up a friendship if you feel more for them than they feel for you.

But I think honesty is the most important thing in any relationship, whether its a friendship or more than that.

I think flirting is overrated, it may help in indicating if someone is interested in you or not, but if I , personally am interested in someone I'll come out and say it; and it hasn't been a counterproductive thing at all! But that's just in my experience.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I recently fell for my best friend (who is a guy) and then freaked out cause i didnt want to ruin the friendship but had already flirted too much and he thought something was going to happen and then major mixed signals!!!!

but the good thing was we talked about it.... i think you need to be able to talk with a guy before things get too far.... and if hes not giving you a straight answer... hes not worth it hunny....

-PSJ
xx

meshy

Re: Re: be straightforward!

Originally posted by asha_ramirez
I think its the same for girls. If you like someone, tell them. If you want to shag them, tell them
there's a difference between honesty and being overly forward.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Re: Re: Re: be straightforward!

Originally posted by meshy
there's a difference between honesty and being overly forward.
That's true, it's not like I would always tell people that I want to shag them e.t.c... it's situational, I guess.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
So do you want guys to go around and act like this for example.

See a good looking girl, wander over.
Say: Hi, my names Matt, you new around here? Wanna have sex?"

Is that straightforward enough?

Anyway, youse are more cryptic than us because we're only thinking of one think, so what we're syaing shouldn't be hard to work out.

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
:lol:
man, stop spamming fellas =p

back on track

a lot of guys are shy not cos they fear getting rejected..i mean afterall, who wants to get rejected, esp of all ppl the one u like?

tattoodguy

thats just bullll shit-girls dont want us to be upfront-you want us to pretend we give a shit-even though we just want to fuck u-you dont want us to say that cause then you will feeel like a whore--when we pretend we give a shit about you then you can justify spreading your legs like a whore without having guilt.

Thats just the way it goes.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
thats just bullll shit-girls dont want us to be upfront-you want us to pretend we give a shit-even though we just want to fuck u-you dont want us to say that cause then you will feeel like a whore--when we pretend we give a shit about you then you can justify spreading your legs like a whore without having guilt.

Thats just the way it goes.
Tattoodguy, you should know by now that those sorts of views are bs, I'm not going to get into an argument with you but maybe you should have a bit of discression (sp?) and not generalize the female sex... similarly, don't degrade them. You tool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)