• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

be straightforward! (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
Liike i dont want to lie to chick, hurt chicks or do anything wrong to them i respect chicks. im a decent guy im just talking about my observations and how i see other dudes treat chicks so dont get angry at me. Im not encouraging any of it, but its just the truth how it works alot of the time.

Like chicks always are like he cares cos its embarrasing to say you got played and a dude talked shit to get in ur pants and then fucked u over. So you tell yourself and everyone he cares, but he doesnt really give a fuck.

Some dudes are pricks and some chicks are stupid.

It doesnt involve me so dont blame me.

If you 'respect' females so much, then why do you call them derogatory names like 'bitch'? If you think women are dogs, at least have the balls to admit it, instead of constantly hiding behind "it's just the way I think..." or "I really respect women, wank wank.."

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
If you 'respect' females so much, then why do you call them derogatory names like 'bitch'? If you think women are dogs, at least have the balls to admit it, instead of constantly hiding behind "it's just the way I think..." or "I really respect women, wank wank.."
*cough*troll*cough*

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhomo
*cough*troll*cough*
I've said this 60 times already, but I will repeat it anyhow. I'm sure he probably is a troll. However, I know and have known many guys with exactly the same attitudes as him. That's why I keep responding.

tattoodguy

I said as a guy you do this or that <--- i was talking in general terms.......i never said i did it.

All i was making the point of, was you cant just go around being honest telling chicks u just want to fuck them - for the most part chicks dont want to hear that.

why do you all want to hit me? im scared :( but seriously cheer up guys its all just fun and games.

tattoodguy

Meismo i enjoy your antics :p You amuse me.

Glycerene i also like your responses, although i disagree with a few of your ideas i still like the construction of your arguements.

As far as calling chicks bitches i just say it like to refer to females- in general i dont even mean it in a derogatory way.
Just cos i use that term doesnt mean i dont respect women.

Im not going to approach a chick and say hey bitch. I am respectful - i hate people who lack manners. But If a chick doesnt respect herself obviously im not going to respect her and have alot of time for her, but that doesnt mean im going to abuse her or anything- most of the time i just avoid those types of chicks.
So yeah that doesnt hurt anyone.

We all have things we value in a person and expectations and whatever - i just expect women to act submissive and i dont like chicks who just rooot around alot and dudes larf at them etc. If dudes have fucked my girl and treated her like shit in the past and then i marry her thats just embarrasing for me.

I cant tolerate a chick so weak and so low to put up with being treated like that. Like if you dont value yourself highly then im not going to.

If your a very weak person your likely to lie and cheat it just coses problems, so yeah id rather just save myself the hasssles and keep my involvement with those chicks to a minimum.

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
You know that 'bitch' is intrinsically a derogatory term, so why use it? Like I don't go around calling gays faggots or whatever.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
I don't suppose you ever thought this through. Guys are told from a young age that showing how we truly feel is very very bad. No matter what we say now, the damage is done and ever telling someone we care about the way we feel is an extremely difficult and sometimes painful process.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Seriously, mate stop resurrecting dead threads.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Seriously, mate stop resurrecting dead threads.
I hope you don't think I'm ressurecting 'dead threads' just because I can. I have a serious interest in the threads. I've got better things to do than simply go around and make the old seem new, I'll leave that to politicians. Besides, if no one else has an interest the thread will become dead once more, so what's the matter? By the way, any historian will tell you to seek answers from the past before asking new questions.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
I hope you don't think I'm ressurecting 'dead threads' just because I can. I have a serious interest in the threads. I've got better things to do than simply go around and make the old seem new, I'll leave that to politicians. Besides, if no one else has an interest the thread will become dead once more, so what's the matter? By the way, any historian will tell you to seek answers from the past before asking new questions.
Read as: <wah wah wah>

Look, if you want to continue discussions like this, I suggest you go to Dolly or Girlfriend and hit up their forums.

Most of these have been answered and are quite complete.

As for the historian thing, keep pulling the other one, you haven't contributed anything to this thread and brought it back to life after 2 years.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Read as: <wah wah wah>

Look, if you want to continue discussions like this, I suggest you go to Dolly or Girlfriend and hit up their forums.

Most of these have been answered and are quite complete.

As for the historian thing, keep pulling the other one, you haven't contributed anything to this thread and brought it back to life after 2 years.
If you don't want me to resurrect a dead thread, why don't you just let me post a reply, and when nobody answers it will die again. Oh. Nearly forgot. I've read Cleo, Dolly, Women's Weekly and all the other assorted shit, so don't try and attack me using the old 'your gay' insult. Besides, I'm straight.

Interesting fact, most women and men's magazines only concentrate on one thing.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
If you don't want me to resurrect a dead thread, why don't you just let me post a reply, and when nobody answers it will die again. Oh. Nearly forgot. I've read Cleo, Dolly, Women's Weekly and all the other assorted shit, so don't try and attack me using the old 'your gay' insult. Besides, I'm straight.

Interesting fact, most women and men's magazines only concentrate on one thing.
lol, wasn't suggesting you were gay, rather just melodramatic.

And the reason is that you have contributed nothing to this thread which hasn't already been said.

Just stop resurrecting.

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
ok, this is just a bit of a rant, but i am so over guys hiding their feelings!
if you wanna shag us, come out and say it, dont try and cover up your feelings, stop making us try to guess whether your into us as a shag or your into us as a potential friend.
either fully flirt with us or dont! its pathetic the way some guys act, we're not 12 anymore people!!
ok, rant over. thankyou.

agreed.. it makes u feel so confused.. and its a time killer of thiking about it NOO.. its not fair!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)