• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Beating the James Ruseans (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Ruse has some good teachers as well, not all of them are horrid :uhhuh:

But yeah, the 2005 isn't to crash hot, the school is working 2006 extra hard because 2005 blew their SC, also 2005 are being bitched at ALOT..

ah well, who cares really :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
neo_o said:
Some school HAS to be on top no? :uhhuh:

and if Ruse does fall off a little, it will be the class of 2005 that does it, they aren't the best grade....
woohoo, i have a better chance now :)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
<insert aus slang>
I think we should frame this thread....shows that us yr 11's r getting a bit of biatchin character
</return bk to normal>

afta???

HSC
fi_babezy said:
erm, that sounds a little racist...
"stereotypes are to be utilised whenever convinience speaks"

(quote from the legendary communism orientated Betty from my year)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Vampire said:
oh man thats psycho - the more the asians the better the results?? am i right?
hmm wouldnt lik sydney boys do well then? cos from the ppl i kno from there they hav lots of asians.. see the thing is FEMALES.. in ruse like majority of UAI =100 were females..
hence u need azn females.. lolz.. *sigh*

me being male has just sunk my own boat..

santaslayer

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
hmm wouldnt lik sydney boys do well then? cos from the ppl i kno from there they hav lots of asians.. see the thing is FEMALES.. in ruse like majority of UAI =100 were females..

LoLz, why are you in Adelaide? Were you slightly under the Ruse average (99.3) ? :p- jokes :D

afta???

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:

personally i think males r naturally smarter ...
n females... r just more hard-working...

n even Einstein or somebody said that 3 out of ten is smartness but the rest is hard work

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:

Overall my grade is about 65%+ guys though :p. So most of the 100 people may be girls, but over all....

You see, girls have an edge in English, the compulsary subject, so logically you'd have more girls who get 100. It's no reflection on girls/guys that more girls get 100, its just that the system is unfairly weighted in the favour of girls.

And i think having a grade that is 65% guys - in a selective school - speaks for itself :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
And it's nothing to do with ethnicity either. Indians rock as well :p

Its just that all whites I know at Ruse, including myself don't have parents that are very encouraging when it comes to the HSC and schoolwork.

My parents wanted me to drop out in year 10 and do a trade for example :p and school for the past two years hasn't been wonderful because i refused to heh.

Yet both asians and indians get the full support of their families...

twiddla

Well has nebody forgotten nsb - i kno nsg has got better results in the hsc for the last couple of yrs but we have to stand a chance given we came 3rd last year. I reckon tho they shld rate the schools by how many got into their first uni pref as well as their hsc marks

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
santaslayer -lolz well in adel ppl here from syd just didnt look so good for UNSW in other words answered the interviews differntly.. even tho they get 99.6-99.8.. yer i just miss out.. the median was 99.35.. i was just below :*( but i got into 2 other med schools.. adel has perks.. my prnts arent here ;) and just get to head out :p frenz 18th yesterday..

neo_o- our year was the same but lik the guys still did worse.. im srs.. consider that females n some males actualli work ... while @ 18 the rest of the fellas are obsessed with sex..

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
And it's nothing to do with ethnicity either. Indians rock as well :p

Its just that all whites I know at Ruse, including myself don't have parents that are very encouraging when it comes to the HSC and schoolwork.

My parents wanted me to drop out in year 10 and do a trade for example :p and school for the past two years hasn't been wonderful because i refused to heh.

Yet both asians and indians get the full support of their families...
Well i suppose that is a bit of a generalisation. My parents are like mow the lawn!, help with painting!, do this, do that. When i have exams in like 2 days. I think it depends on the individual. I know a lot of indians/lankans lie about their situation so its hard to know what really goes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)