Beating the James Ruseans (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
nsg's gals are nice.. one at uni gives me food..
startin to become my only criteria for a girl to be my friend.. j/k "P

afta???

HSC
wrx said:
St George? It will be Baulko, if it ever happens. Anyone know about the article in the paper, on how they are making Ruse take in local students. They are only going to keep 8 selective schools in the end.
baulkham was ranked 7th n st george 5th last year according to the telegraph.....
as for the north sydney n sydney people...sorry i just hav smth against them for no reason n i hav this feeling .... st george !!!!!!!

Last edited:

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
afta??? said:
as for the north sydney n sydney people...sorry i just hav smth against them for no reason n i hav this feeling ....
Wow you've convinced me to hate all north sydney people now. GJ.

bustinjustin

HSC
Is there anyone here who actually goes to James Ruse and can confirm or quench the myths everyone else has about them? Is every James Rusean? Do James Ruseans ever get out?

I'm perfectly happy where I am at Tech, coupled with the fact I people would kill me rather than let me go to James Ruse (and no it's NOT a TAFE, Sydney Tech I mean! It's quite annoying and disturbing, the number of people who think Sydney Tech is a TAFE! It's far from it! Though if only our school was still at Ultimo, hmm...)

I guess in the end, we really should stop focussing on James Ruse and getting back to psyching up people from our own school...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
ah to the hell with James Ruseans....
I for one plan to beat them at their own game...it's not the school that counts really, it's how much effort you put in. One guy at a country school (non selective) got a perfect UAI back in 02. Just study hard and believe in yourself. And yes, I have some remote idea of how corny what I just said was.
And don't send me hatemail about how I should be nice to James Ruseans, I have my personal grudge against that school.

A

abdo

bustinjustin said:
Is there anyone here who actually goes to James Ruse and can confirm or quench the myths everyone else has about them? Is every James Rusean? Do James Ruseans ever get out?
i go to james cokie's high school :eek:

and i got out :D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
nsg's gals are nice.. one at uni gives me food..
startin to become my only criteria for a girl to be my friend.. j/k "P
You pov you :p

Though that criteria would work for me as well :(

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
bustinjustin said:

I'm perfectly happy where I am at Tech, coupled with the fact I people would kill me rather than let me go to James Ruse (and no it's NOT a TAFE, Sydney Tech I mean! It's quite annoying and disturbing, the number of people who think Sydney Tech is a TAFE! It's far from it! Though if only our school was still at Ultimo, hmm...)

I guess in the end, we really should stop focussing on James Ruse and getting back to psyching up people from our own school...
I do and pointdexter did.

P. is probably better off answering this because he went to a compregensive school as well....but Ruse is fine....it has a few nerds but so does every school.

meh.

A

abdo

neo_o said:
P. is probably better off answering this because he went to a compregensive school as well....but Ruse is fine....it has a few nerds but so does every school.
what is this compregensive school? is that like a special sort of school for the disadvantaged?

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
neo_o said:
Overall my grade is about 65%+ guys though :p. So most of the 100 people may be girls, but over all....

You see, girls have an edge in English, the compulsary subject, so logically you'd have more girls who get 100. It's no reflection on girls/guys that more girls get 100, its just that the system is unfairly weighted in the favour of girls.

And i think having a grade that is 65% guys - in a selective school - speaks for itself :p
i agree, i hate english n have 2 work real hard at it, but girls dont 4 sum reason. id luv my subjects 2 be:
4u Maths
4u Physics
4u Chemistry...
id get 100 no worries :) (im a lil egotisical)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
neo_o said:
I do and pointdexter did.

meh.
my school doesnt, we have geeks.. who are dumb nerds.
all the smart ppl in my year have a life, n bludge half the time. there are no out and out nerd in my year.
Parramatta Marist will be the top school in 05... (pff i wish)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
neo_o said:
You pov you :p

Though that criteria would work for me as well :(
muthafucker.. im in uni.. we are all pov kunts here.. :p
but then , neo_o i kno who u r.. do u remember me?

there's a funni Parra marist boy in 2nd year here.. give me so much crap if i wear my yr 12 jersey
hmm syd tech ppl ive met are lik the biggest nerds :p

and for abdo comprehensive school = public, non-selective.. hence i use to be a normal kid :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I think he was having a go at my spelling dude :p

And no I have no idea who you are :(

Who do you think i am ;)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
lol^ go boy go! My sister experiences the same pov uni problem, but it doesnt seem to worry her much. You know you can buy homebrand waffers for about <$0.70

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
:p i srsly kno who u are.. cos of ure email.. dumbass..

i kno who u r and who i am.. now its ure turn.. im prolly the last person anyone would think of in med :p

yer well uni lunch is lik $2.. dinner is lik $6.. snacks $3
and free food from frenz better!!!
hmm wafers u say... id get them.. but i hate wafers.. oh well lolz

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
^med boy, u sound like you're drowning a small puddle of your own self pity.
Cheer up!! You are beautiful, gawdammit you're hot" I suggest you try standing in front of the mirror everynight and repeating this over and over to yourself :)....
wafers are good, lash out one week and buy some tabasco sauce and just put it on for topping, that'll solve you're problems. Unless you hate wafers just for being wafers and not just for their taste.

btw, im not paying you out...back there^^

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
lolz well considering i manage to almost get suspended by werne but talked my way out of it and got kicked out of physics class a heap of times for swearing..

i just dun think im a typical ruse kid in med :)

hmm i love tabasco!!!! get me all hot *growl* mabbe ill just buy the sauce and eat it ^^

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
:p i srsly kno who u are.. cos of ure email.. dumbass..

i kno who u r and who i am.. now its ure turn.. im prolly the last person anyone would think of in med :p

yer well uni lunch is lik $2.. dinner is lik $6.. snacks $3
and free food from frenz better!!!
hmm wafers u say... id get them.. but i hate wafers.. oh well lolz
Hi Aneek :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)