• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bedroom Storage! What's your room like? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
My storage consists of an inbuilt wardrobe, a bookcase, and notes in the wardrobe.

The rest is pretty clean, computer and amp/guitar next to my guitar

alby

cool duckie
HSC
its kinda messy, but not as messy as it can get. there's lots of my stuff elsewhere in the house, eg. more used makeup stuff in the bathroom, current tafe stuff at/near my desk, other crap on/in (drawers)/under my desk, lots of shoes downstairs (ones i dont wear as much are under the hangy stuff in my wardrobe), some other stuff randomly located downstairs, etc

shots of my room:

edit: sorry they turned out so small, but i'm not re-doing them :p

Last edited:

arrested development
HSC
alby said:
its kinda messy, but not as messy as it can get. there's lots of my stuff elsewhere in the house, eg. more used makeup stuff in the bathroom, current tafe stuff at/near my desk, other crap on/in (drawers)/under my desk, lots of shoes downstairs (ones i dont wear as much are under the hangy stuff in my wardrobe), some other stuff randomly located downstairs, etc

shots of my room:

edit: sorry they turned out so small, but i'm not re-doing them :p
Woah your room is so tidy and... matching... and stuff.

Mine is like some junkie-squat or something. So messy.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
oh trust me, there's been (and probably will continue to be) millions of stages where you cant see the floor in many places. it stays like that for a while, and then either mum/dad or sometimes (shock horror) me get annoyed with how messy it is, and it eventually gets cleaned up. right now the messiest area is the top of my chest of drawers/dressing table (couldnt think what it was called before), and i wouldnt have a clue when it'll get cleaned or where the stuff'll go

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I have a reeeeaaally big bedroom.

I have a:
-queen sized bed
-2 doored wardrobe with space on top for all my glory box stuff
-1 large bookshelf
-1 small bookshelf
-1 large 3 drawered chest of drawers, which the top houses makeup, and other random stuff. The drawers don't really get used much
-1 small 3 drawered chest of drawers which houses my underwear, bras, socks, and PJ's. The top holds my CD player
-1 dressing table
-1 desk with 3 cupboards and 3 shelves
-1 small 2 drawered bedside table

And I still have shit all over my floor, but thats more due to laziness than lack of space.

frootloop

HSC
My room is so bland and boring.

I have:
*3 x wardrobes (sounds like a lot but it's not)
*large desk with drawers on both sides of it
*a shelf on top of the desk
*large bookcase
*shelving high up along the walls (I keep old stuff there- stuff from high school and primary school... I keep everything... except for like really crappy exams and stuff :p )
*queen size bed with a bed head

Ya, that's about it. It's usually messy during the week (because of uni) but I clean it up on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning so it's all nice and neat and tidy again. :)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
Shell said:
thats my delta pillow!!! (that little blue one) :) and does your bed squeak like anything?? i cant move and inch without the bed frame going nuts

haha YES!! it always makes a LOT of noises, although I'm not sure if my mattress has anything to do with it.

tennille

HSC
I have:

- a single sized bed
- a walk in wardrobe (about 2x 1.5 m)
- a tallboy (about 1.5 m high)
- a bedside table
- a desk
- a book case (but it's only about 1.3 m)

Everything is timber, but my bed is timber and iron.

J

jhakka

Shell: Will forgive the mess because you have a Roosters poster.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i have a 3 door wardrobe that takes up a whole wall, with 2 sections for clothing, and heaps of shelving built in, its really cute. it even has a little dressing table and chest of drawers built in, and on one of the inside of the doors i have a shoe rack hanging thing that fits about 15 pairs of shoes. i even have a huge shelf dedicated to handbags.
then ive got a bedhead- type table with a shelf on it (not sure what else to call it) where i store reading books, a jewellery box and my alarm clock and cd player
a desk with drawers and a then a bookshelf for all my uni junk. im actually running out of places to store all my uni work, cos i keep every text book and even every reading or lecture note ive ever read, and because of this i recently got this huge container with wheels on it that i store more uni junk in, and it fits under my bed. ive got a couple of big files filled with resources as well that im not quite sure where to put, right now they are beside my desk..
my bf always leaves a lot of stuff in my room which is really annoying

transcendent

HSC
N/A
lol suga your room looks like you pulled all the furniture out of an Ikea catelogue. :p
you have a very nice room manda :)

i currently live in the garage and when i moved down there at the end of last year i threw away alot of useless junk i didn't need.

i have:
books, documents, magazines
clothes separated into summer, winter, and never worn
cds, dvds
other trinkets and junk

if you piled all this stuff together you'd just fit a 1 metre by 1 metre box, maybe a bit more. so i don't have alot of stuff. yet i have quite a bit of room.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
jhakka said:
Shell: Will forgive the mess because you have a Roosters poster.
:D:D:D:D!!!!

LOL today, i brought home a boy *giggles* and im like "oh my god, my room is so messy" and he walks in and takes like a few steps back from the mess, then he spots the roosters poster and said the exact same thing you just did. :)

HSC
N/A
Be nice.

*is currently inspired and considering getting a Roosters Poster in the event of a room disaster/boy coming over, even though she knows nothing about ball sports*

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA!!!! it works. apparently. but i do actually support the Roosters.

lol @ Matt's comment. its funny coz he's neither fat nor black :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)