being asked out...what method would you prefer? (1 Viewer)

which method do you prefer?

• in person

Votes: 192 80.7%
  • sms

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • email

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • phone

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • you dont care because you're not interested (you alreday have a boy....or you're a lesbian)

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 8 3.4%

• Total voters

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
jumb said:
They are a bit too cliche
well sorry for trying to say exactly what i wanna say....is all i meant is that the guy is willing to show you how he feels, with the risk of being tured down. damn, get back on topic and on to WHAT people post, not the WAY people post...people dont post on forums to get an english lesson...

ashmeet_14

HSC
i would like to get asked out in person its the best way i reckon well for me it is :D

onigiri

HSC
i would like them to ask me out in person. Shows that they really have some sorta feel towards you and that they really mean it.

Giant Lobster

HSC
msn, sms, icq

u get ample time to reflect, think, plot, scheme and plan your response. u can basically calculate all possible outcomes from all possible reactions before making your move. muahahahaha :)

but if i was asking... i'd say she'd probably prefer person.

Project

Permanently Confuddled
HSC
I think any way is fine for the first time, it doesn't matter if you're asking her out for a drink (the first time or something). But if you're asking to go out with her (as in 'be my gf') then it should definitely be done in person.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Project said:
I think any way is fine for the first time, it doesn't matter if you're asking her out for a drink (the first time or something). But if you're asking to go out with her (as in 'be my gf') then it should definitely be done in person.
Agreed.
Wow this thread is so old.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
SMS and email are acceptable if you're 13.

Otherwise stop being a pussy.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Face-to-face is the best way, but unless I'm at uni Im usually infront of my computer doing assignments, or Im out with friends, in which case Im probably too wasted to pic up the phone.

But phone is good to and I spose MSN is to, but preferably not. When my boy asked me out (he didnt wanna do it over the phone an dhe was nervuos so he didnt call me), he got onto MSN and told me to take a break from assignments and gop have lunch at his house. I dhad a lot of work to do so I didn't wanna go, but a friend (who set us up in the first place), was on MSN and shes like, "You'll spoil everything you idiot, go over there". By then I knew what was going on, so I went over there and he asked me to my face. We've been dating for 2 months now :p

HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
Face-to-face is the best way, but unless I'm at uni Im usually infront of my computer doing assignments, or Im out with friends, in which case Im probably too wasted to pic up the phone.

But phone is good to and I spose MSN is to, but preferably not. When my boy asked me out (he didnt wanna do it over the phone an dhe was nervuos so he didnt call me), he got onto MSN and told me to take a break from assignments and gop have lunch at his house. I dhad a lot of work to do so I didn't wanna go, but a friend (who set us up in the first place), was on MSN and shes like, "You'll spoil everything you idiot, go over there". By then I knew what was going on, so I went over there and he asked me to my face. We've been dating for 2 months now :p

Aww, thats so sweet.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
if you really like the chicky babe, then hire a plane and do some 1337 skywriting ontop of her house. Ofcourse, if she dusnt go outside then u wasted lots of money, but its funny n e way

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
1337 4tw!. would suck if she saw it though and didnt understand 1337.

bassqueen16

HSC
frankly im not picky cos its never happened to me, lol either ive asked them out or we just sort of did, without actually asking... :eek: man im sad :(

bassqueen16

HSC
awwww itd be rad if they commented ur myspace tho, cos everyone can see it, lovey!

shortie_689

HSC
my boyfriend asked me out face to face he was so nervous... but i think its really the only way..
phone is ok but I would definately prefer face to face it sorta gives a good basis to start a relationship on i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)