Being in which grade was the coolest? (1 Viewer)

Being in which grade was the best?

• year 7

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • year 8

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • year 9

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • year 10

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • year 11

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • year 12

Votes: 50 25.3%

• Total voters

Schoey93

HSC
lyounamu said:
You mean avatar. :)
Thank you Namu :D

So - I reckon Year 8's gonna win this poll -

Year 8:
- Hardly any work [compared to Year 9 + Year 10, Yr 11 & 12]
- Good teachers
- Fun times, good friends
and
- It doesn't count to ur School Cert! lolz :D well it kinda does but not really...hehehe

SiN3m

HSC
no idea y yr12 has so many votes....only good thing about it is november (or october whenever your exams finish) and the formal.....

Schoey93

HSC
lyounamu said:
Year 10 or Year 11 for me. Major breakthrough in my academic achievement.

Another reason is more respect from teacher.

Yeah, no PD/H/PE for me in Year 11.
u don't like pdhpe? ok

i love it but, it's so good for ur health, exercise - fresh air . :D

Schoey93

HSC
wait...

i'm gonna change from yr 8 to yr 6 - the class organised to 'dupe' a sub

the substitute teacher walked in - and we organised to cough simultaneously right on the dot at 12 p.m.

The teacher went off her nut.

"Ha ha! Very funny! Yes, aren't you proud of yourselves? Hm? Why don't you concentrate on your work for once, that wasn't funny. I'm going to tell the principal on all of you. You suck! Do some work please."

Ha ha the principal can't get 30 kids in trouble all at once, she does have a life.

same thing happened in yr 7 lolz.

my MATH2 class walked into class without a teacher there, then the substitute Ms Overton, my former IST teacher walked in and started shouting,

"How dare you walk into the classroom without a teacher! For all I know, you all could have died from tripping over each other's shoelaces! (lolz) You all have to write lines from the diary, due on Monday to your Homeroom teachers! How dare you, Year 7 Maths, I am disgusted with you negligent attitude! Don't know what that means? Then look it up. YOU ALL HAVE A MKCLEAN (clean up playground)! NOW SHUT UP AND DO SOME F...sorry DO SOME WORK AND GO FLY A KITE!"

so lolz.

then in yr 9 all the yr 9 boys were in trouble. we were out of class and we saw a Channel 10 News Helicopter, so held hands and assembled into the shape of a giant penis lolz so funny :p
:D

Aw man, yr 6 - 9 have been the best years of school ever. stuff year 5 that was good but it's not as good as yr 6, except for when i read a rude story to the class lolz hehehe

:D

Gotta love yr 9 though -- our Yr Coordinator Mr Bettiol sung at the Reflection Day

"45 minutes..." Mr Bettiol sung
"45..." Chris the facilitator sung
"You've only got 45, 45, you've only got 45 ..." Mr Bettiol and Chris sing together, Chris playing guitar and Mr Bettiol tambourine.
"45! 45 minutes for lunch..."

"Now it's ONLY 44..." Mr Bettiol sung concluding line of their song.

:D just lol so funny

SimonLee13

HSC
Year 10, best bludge year ever. Studied 1 day before each SC exam xD

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
year 12. by far. im so close to everyone, its going to break my heart to leave.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Schoey93 said:
Year 8 will always have a place in my heart lolz :D seriously,
I really liked Grade 8
It was the time before us kids did masturbate

When I look back on it
My lip bit
In confusion and in my heart
I know, year 8 was sweet as tart.

The funniest yr coordinator Miss Munro - a Food Tech teacher - :D and good friends, it was awesome.

But I'm in yr 9 and love it
cya
james
I swear it's weird hearing someone in year 9 talking about masturbation.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 9. Bigest bludge ever. Someone in my maths class back then didn't even have a book.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
Year 9. Bigest bludge ever. Someone in my maths class back then didn't even have a book.
That's not a big deal. I still don't carry my textbooks to class.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 10 by far. I did no work all year and came second in the grade. Just a year of fun, basically. =]

Ahhh, memories.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
year 10 was the year in maths when our teacher would check our books every week or so, and i'd use the same excuse every week and he'd never realise; "sir, i started a new book this week."

edit; our teacher was also a huge football fan and we spent a good chunk of time in maths watching football videos.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
year 11. Senior student and was old enough to drink, got P's etc and no tests counted towards my hsc so very little effort was required :cool:.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
year 7: so hard to fit into friendship groups, and we had to do home eco and industrial arts
year 8: academic achievements occurred in this year. Finally found some friends! And had the best teachers ever, not much homework, fun, fun, fun, excursions!!
year 9: okay, but school got boring
year 10: annoying. At least year 9 was better. no excursions, heaps of assignments and my teachers are all mean.

BRUT

Banned
HSC
I so miss year 7. Twas so cool because you would turn up 20 minutes late to class and you'll always have a brilliant excuse: I didn't know where the room was. :D

I can see why not many people have picked it though, because after all, your first year in high school is rather daunting. I guess it was good for me because I knew practically everyone.

Year 7!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)