Being shortsighted....how worse can it get?? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i wouldnt bother with the licence pic, but if you have S for Spectacles written on your licence, then you gotta wear it.

if not, still wear it so you dont crash and stuff.

Guesss

HSC
*i'm nearly finished reading the DKT handbook atm. And this is like re-reading it again. :p*

I am going to get glasses within the next few days, but i think my l's test will happen before i get glasses. Should i postpone or just go ahead with it?

thanks.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
im -1.25 in my left and a bit worse in my right. i can manage without them most of the time, exept when reading signs, fast food prices etc. and i also wear them for the tv cause i want to see all the details.

what really annoys me is friends and family seem to think if you need glasses you need them to see things up close. so if someone is trying to read a tiny piece of text theyll be like "theres no point you trying youd need your glasses" gahhh makes me so mad.

1titanic

HSC
trust me, it's really bad.. I had that same experience where people waved at me and I didn't know if they were waving at me so when I didn't wave back they thought I was ignoring them

umm... I think the contact lenses that shape your eyes are called Ortho K (long name) unless there are others, you wear them at night around 8 hours and take them off in the morning.. I used to have that but I stopped

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I've been shortsighted since Year 3 (7 Years Old). And now I'm about -7 on both of my eyes =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)