Being used in a relationship (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
Discuss the following two statements:

girls hate being used for sex in a relationship.

guys don't mind being used for sex but they do hate being used for money.

now discuss.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
what's to discuss?

theyre both just immature generalisations? sometimes they apply, sometimes they don't.

ay0_x

HSC
what's to discuss?

theyre both just immature generalisations? sometimes they apply, sometimes they don't.
preferably i'd like to hear from girls + guys about whether said rules apply to them.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
well it really depends on every single other factor involved in the situation, i don't think there's a general rule

ay0_x

HSC
omg complicate my life.

Okay so you're with a girl. Things are great. She's fun and cool and sex is great.

And you say I love you
and she says uhm...
and you say wtf.
and she says "I have to be honest with you.. I'm only in this because you're great in bed".

your feelings are...?!

Daipire

HSC
omg complicate my life.

Okay so you're with a girl. Things are great. She's fun and cool and sex is great.

And you say I love you
and she says uhm...
and you say wtf.
and she says "I have to be honest with you.. I'm only in this because you're great in bed".

your feelings are...?!
Yay! I'm great in bed!

Daipire

HSC
What's his deal? Me Ay0 and Omie like, make l&r (seriously like a quarter of the posts lately are ours)

EDIT: Back on topic, wouldn't like to get used for revenge on an ex-boyfriend, call me old fashioned

Last edited:

Daipire

HSC
Anyway, before we were rudely interrupted by breaking...

If you got used for revenge, not 'used' in a spelunking manner mind you, just if a someone dated you to get some very petty revenge.

What would you do?

EDIT: And this person was awesome, an adonis, the exact opposite of breaking!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
All offtopic crap goes in NS.

Which is why this thread just got shorter.

And like espo said, there's a number of other factors that would influence a decision in any of the above cases. Generalisations and relationships really don't get you anywhere.

ay0_x

HSC
Anyway, before we were rudely interrupted by breaking...

If you got used for revenge, not 'used' in a spelunking manner mind you, just if a someone dated you to get some very petty revenge.

What would you do?

EDIT: And this person was awesome, an adonis, the exact opposite of breaking!
I'd be pretty angry.

Then I would realise that I'm 17 and I will go through a hell of a lot worse things than being dated for revenge.

Also I will probably miss the arm/eye candy :S

Daipire

HSC
I'd be pretty angry.

Then I would realise that I'm 17 and I will go through a hell of a lot worse things than being dated for revenge.

Also I will probably miss the arm/eye candy :S
Really? I could have sworn I'd have someone staying with them with that breaking remark heheh.

Anyway how could someone be used for money? you mean like 10 things I hate about you?

ay0_x

HSC
Scenario 1:

My ex used to ask me for money all the time [to pay off his "debts"]. I gave him 400. He kept asking. I ended the relationship.

Very blatant usage for money.

Less blatant:

My friend's girlfriend always makes him drive her to tafe & work regardless of how inconvenient it may be for him. She'll gush over an item of clothing in the shops and make googly eyes at him. Always wants to go Gold Class when they go to movies. Always has him pay for food. Etc.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
I don't mind being used for money.

It allows me to get attractive girls, despite my repulsive appearance and debilitating social awkwardness.

I've also calculated that paying for dates is marginally cheaper than going to prostitutes, however you have to have sex multiple times each night for the savings to be worthwhile.

Daipire

HSC
I don't mind being used for money.

It allows me to get attractive girls, despite my repulsive appearance and debilitating social awkwardness.

I've also calculated that paying for dates is marginally cheaper than going to prostitutes, however you have to have sex multiple times each night for the savings to be worthwhile.
At least with a prositute you're guaranteed action...

In my dark, twisted mind, if you ask anyone for money you can't pay back, you sir, are an anus. I don't care how attractive you may be, double standards shouldn't exist in finances (By the way, I'm going into financial planning, so that's why i feel strongly about it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)