• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Being used in a relationship (1 Viewer)

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
In my dark, twisted mind, if you ask anyone for money you can't pay back, you sir, are an anus. I don't care how attractive you may be, double standards shouldn't exist in finances (By the way, I'm going into financial planning, so that's why i feel strongly about it)
Well in financial terms, the risk that your date will not provide you with sex if you buy things for her is already priced into the transaction.

The woman is not defrauding the man in anyway because no explicit agreement that sex will be provided has been made. If the man doesn't want to take such a risk he is free to choose a prostitute, and women who date men for money must of course ensure that they remain competitive prostitutes or men will refuse to buy things for them.

ay0_x

HSC
I know some guys who don't mind paying for dates, whether or not the woman puts out. They just expect the woman to be good company, look great etc.

quik.

HSC
Fuck that

Don't want an ornament that hangs off my arm

As long as shit 'evens out' paying wise its all good, initially if you ask you pay etc

Girls with low sex drives are frustrating but not unworkable, I have hands and imagination

ay0_x

HSC
I can't deal with low sex drives. Yeesh, I'd rather be single.

Daipire

HSC
I know some guys who don't mind paying for dates, whether or not the woman puts out. They just expect the woman to be good company, look great etc.
I reckon paying for dinner is old school chivalry, and deserves respect.

it's the ones that go out of their way to use their boyfriends money for crap like canteen food, I had a mate spending $20 a week on his supposed 'girlfriend'. and she looked, well, let's just say 'sub-par'

quik.

HSC
What would you consider to be a low sex drive?
'Breakfast lunch and tea' would sit well with me (frequency wise)

I don't really have a level where I say oh okay now you are in the low category, but my ex ex was maybe once every few days or something so

quik.

HSC
If you were to be having sex three times a day how often would you come through vaginal intercourse?
Once or twice I guess

Most of the fun for me comes from getting the girl off

ay0_x

HSC
quik. do not create impossible standards in my head ok.

quik.

HSC
How long would each session last?

I want to know the average fraction of the day.
Depends! Quickies are fun. Taking time is fun.

For detailed breakdowns and pie charts, plz subscribe to my online newsletter

quik. do not create impossible standards in my head ok.
I doubt I am the only male who enjoys such things

Far from it

Seems like you just happened to jump on a dud grenade

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
i vote you find me these men, and put them on a list. i will proceed to stalk each one.

and you will do this for me because you love me muchly.

back to the topic:

I don't like being used as armcandy =\

which is why I refuse to date guys who don't think they're hot. ;|

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Why would I go on a date with a girl who didn't look great?

I've ended up splitting costs with the vast majority of dates/girlfriends which I've had, usually not an actual bill split but I pay and she gives me some cash or one buys dinner one buys movie tickets etc. I think it demonstrates a level of independence. In fact I can only think of one occasion that the girl didn't even offer to pay. To be honest it actually pissed me off. Salt in a wound because she was a boring shitcunt in the first place.

In summary I want to date attractive girls who insist on paying their share.

ay0_x

HSC
Why would I go on a date with a girl who didn't look great?

I've ended up splitting costs with the vast majority of dates/girlfriends which I've had, usually not an actual bill split but I pay and she gives me some cash or one buys dinner one buys movie tickets etc. I think it demonstrates a level of independence. In fact I can only think of one occasion that the girl didn't even offer to pay. To be honest it actually pissed me off. Salt in a wound because she was a boring shitcunt in the first place.

In summary I want to date attractive girls who insist on paying their share.
That's the best system. Two thumbs up. Every guy I've lasted with, has let me pay my share. The "chivalrous" ones ended up being too conservative and old fashioned for my tastes.

By "look great" I meant, take the time to do her makeup, have nice clothing, her hair etc. Not show up to a french restaurant wearing what she'd wear to the park.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
That's the best system. Two thumbs up. Every guy I've lasted with, has let me pay my share. The "chivalrous" ones ended up being too conservative and old fashioned for my tastes.

By "look great" I meant, take the time to do her makeup, have nice clothing, her hair etc. Not show up to a french restaurant wearing what she'd wear to the park.
I'd want her to dress appropriately for the date.... so if the date was a french restaurant (probably wouldn't take a date there because it's boring) then I'd expect her to dress up... but by the same token if I took a date on a bushwalk then I'd expect her to wear casual clothes, sensible shoes and carry a water bottle....

It's all about dressing appropriately for the situation. I do and so should they.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)