Belonging Creative writing.! (1 Viewer)

im25xy

HSC
has anyone written a piece of creative writing on belonging?
roughly 600-800 words?

if so could you please get back to me.

my email is im25xy@hotmail.com

thanks

louise08

HSC
im25xy said:
has anyone written a piece of creative writing on belonging?
roughly 600-800 words?

if so could you please get back to me.

my email is im25xy@hotmail.com

thanks
Do it yourself. People on here help you (by editing, give you ideas etc and they give GREAT advice) but they won't write your piece of work for you.

jellybelly59

HSC
louise08 said:
Do it yourself. People on here help you (by editing, give you ideas etc and they give GREAT advice) but they won't write your piece of work for you.
LOL the OP didn't ask someone to do their work for them.... they just asked for someone to email if they did so happen to do such a task

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ha but if she wanted advice on it she would have just asked for it on here. why would you ask a question on a forum, but ask for the question to be answered in an email?

jellybelly59

HSC
gibbo153 said:
ha but if she wanted advice on it she would have just asked for it on here. why would you ask a question on a forum, but ask for the question to be answered in an email?
ummm... maybe OP feels insecure? i don't know but by saying that your merely presuming the worst. I perfer not to be cynical.

Last edited:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
jellybelly59 said:
ummm... maybe OP feels insecure? i don't know but by saying that your merely presuming the worst. I perfer not to be cynical.
hmm fair enough. kudos for your virtues.

but so many people from my school just come on here with intention to get free assignments. just makes me suspicious of people with a single digit post count asking for people to contact them by email if they did a certain type of assignment.

meryemm23q

HSC
i agree with dibbo lol so many pple in my classesdo the same thingg..jump on bored of studies..and they get good marks while iwork my ass off
especially for english.argh hate it

aaron22

HSC
I've written a story would anyone would like to edit, suggest ideas, criteek on it.

i need some feedback so i can make my story at least a band 4-5 answer.

anyone willing to help?

if so please reply to this post.

boofhead2005

HSC
I know I don't like showing my work publicly. I always ask for people to send me some of their work. No intention of copying it of course, rather to see the style and the way that it is worded.

lychnobity

HSC
I know I don't like showing my work publicly. I always ask for people to send me some of their work. No intention of copying it of course, rather to see the style and the way that it is worded.
On technicalities, plagiarism.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, sorry, I would never send work to anyone that wasn't like, someone I 'know' [know as in someone who has been around on the forums for a while and knows what their doing, ie jellybelly59 above or lychnobity (who I have sent work to in the past)]

Tylerallam

HSC
Hey i done the creative writing peice correct and everything , but this eglish teacher tells me to link it into belonging and theres no way in the world this thing can be more relating to belonging than it already is ..... just a quick question should i kill my self or kill her ???:hammer:

lychnobity

HSC
Hey i done the creative writing peice correct and everything , but this eglish teacher tells me to link it into belonging and theres no way in the world this thing can be more relating to belonging than it already is ..... just a quick question should i kill my self or kill her ???:hammer:
kill your creative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)