Best and worst eyeshadows (favourite colour) (1 Viewer)

ZaraKu

HSC
I have blue eyes and I find chocolate brown and soft champagne gold makes them look brighter

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Brown, golden, green and blue (turquoise) brightens my eyes. I hate black ones, gives gothic look.

ZaraKu

HSC
I can't stand the whole "guys wearing make-up" shit. like all the eyeliner and eyeshadow... it's silly looking

bouncing

HSC
yeah guys shoudl definitely stay awy from the makeup unless of course your johnny dep and ur playing captain jack sparrow (L) fucking sexyyy man

have you guys ever wondered why he always plays these weird characters?!?!?! (LIKE WILLY WONKA AND THAT FREK FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND) man hes so scary sometimes... but hot all teh same

umm back on topic
i usually use bronze/gold/neutral/brownish colours - sometimes purple/silver/black for that different smokey eye look :) the purple works guys TRY IT! so fun :)

i dont like blue and green eyeshadows... i think they look really awful on people unless applied correctly and properly - gotta love the neutral /brown shades (Y) cant go wrong there!

have you girls heard about those swipe on eyeshadows from gloss? or bys or whatever that shop is callled.. that is so cool

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
seriously love bright green eyeshadow
the brightest green u can find

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)