Best B&B character! (1 Viewer)

Best [current] B&B character?! (Crap characters not included)

• Ridge Forrester

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Brooke Logan

• Bridget Forrester

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Thorne Forrester

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oz Marone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Massimo Marone

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nick Payne

• Deacon Sharpe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Amber Moore

• Clark Garrison Snr.

• Total voters

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
Only 10 options limit... I'm sure I could have filled up at least 30 given the oppurtunity. Unfortunately I had to leave off some important characters (ie. Eric, Stephanie, Sally, Rick) because I know nobody would vote for them.

So... (Vote #1: Clark!!!)

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
taylor will always be the best

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahahah how did clarke and thorne get in there!
bring back CJ! he keeps getting phased in and out :mad:
yeah i really liked taylor, and that dude that was married to brooke for a bit and pretended he was hope's father.

p.s. i would've voted for eric/stephanie!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah i voted for deacon!
hahaha simply coz my mum has this thing for him..

hahha - i'be always thought taylor was the best...

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
ahahah how did clarke and thorne get in there!
bring back CJ! he keeps getting phased in and out :mad:
yeah i really liked taylor, and that dude that was married to brooke for a bit and pretended he was hope's father.

p.s. i would've voted for eric/stephanie!
Clark is there because I made the poll, and Thorne is there because he's funny. Seriously, he might not make any jokes, but just look at him, believe me you'll eventually crack up laughing. The guy is so pathetic, nobody likes him and he never gets what he wants. Plus he's so clearly a shitter version of Ridge, it's so funny. It came down to him and Rick, and I loathe Rick, so Thorne won out. And come on now, I know you wouldn't really vote Eric or Stephanie, lets be rational here.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I think Amber is really crap - just coz she's so pasty and white. But she cries really well though. I don't think i have a favourite B&B Character, just B&B characters that i love to hate.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahahahahah maximus! that's so horrible about thorne, excellent point about the shitter version of ridge thing. he never gets any good storylines.. i mean, marriage jeopardised because of brooke, marriage to brooke.. i can't really remember much else that happened to him, and lets face it. every other character has been there, done that!

ok, i actually think eric is a pretty good actor and is pretty spunky for an old guy :uhoh: and stephanie! she's the most inconsistent character with her holier than thou thing going while being totally manipulative. better than the simple bitchiness of amber/bridget!

ps voted for deacon the baaaaaaaaaad boy who's kinda like the male version of brooke making babies with everybody.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hahah i re,,eber thorne and macy used to sing to eachother all the time...they even released a cd (in the REAL world) how embarrasing...

toods: the guy that pretend to be hopes dad u talkign about is whip jones i think! he was pretty funny ay...do u gusy remmeber that scene wear he put on brookes lingerie and strutted around...LOLOL it was actually kidna disturbing

im so glad nooen voted ridge...he SUX

whats so good about massimo?

WHERES SHEILA???!?!!?!?!?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
guys - what happened to kristen and the dood with the hiv?
i posted this b4 in the other bnb thread...

where they phased out? or killed?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeah phased out, but i think antonio will be in hospital later

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah the lil dark child they adopted?!
hahah yeah he musta got phased out too...

vegeta_316

Brooke Logan can put on the tears better than anyone. She is hot for a middle aged lady but I think my fav charcter is Deacon!

I thought he was really cool during the time he wanted to spend with Hope and Little D. He's a good father dammit! :)
I think it was his transformation as a person that made him so cool. You know after the whole Brooke and Bridgette ordeal.
But he's definitely taken my favourite character now especially the way him and Bridgette are getting along again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)