Best characteristics in a guy (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i totally understand we're you're getting at. I know that religion can be a huge part of your personality, influences your beliefs, morals, the way you act, and the way you see the world. I totally see why you would say that.

On the other hand, I think that there's a flaw, especially when it comes to meeting someone you love? I mean, if you met the most amazing guy, who was on the same wavelength as you; could find the words you want when you can't finish a sentence, loves you inside and out, no matter how much you open up to him, and all the good stuff that seems to make sense and completes you, how can you disregard someone who can be so beautiful without being religious? There are many people who aren't religious at all, but a complementary with people who are, agree with your beliefs and standards, because they do it naturally, not because they were muslim.

I also know that sometimes that people who aren't muslim might not understand you and what you go through. But you'd be surprised how mutable and understanding people can be.

They believe in YOU and your beliefs, even though they don't believe in your God.

Technically they do, to an extent?
okay
i get what you are saying
but being muslim to start off with ..i wont find myself ina situation where i will fall head over heels in love with a fabulous perfect guy who is not muslim
that wont happen
because i wont let it happen
u know.?..i know not to step the boundaries..i wont let myself get involved to begin with..
u said meeting someone you love?....u see that wont happen..etc...
that is my reply..can u understand how i wont let myself fall inlove with a non muslim
yeah i have liked guys and had cruches on non muslims guys but i dont go as far as dating one..or loving one..its ltrue u cant help how u feel...but i dunno..its just like people who are very strict about what natio they hook up with
only asian to asian..or lebanese to lebanese..or aussie to aussie..they stop them selves or just dont get involved with any oteher natio

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
soha said:
okay
but being muslim to start off with ..i wont find myself ina situation where i will fall head over heels in love with a fabulous perfect guy who is not muslim
that wont happen
u know.?..i know not to step the boundaries..i wont let myself get involved to begin with..
that is my reply..can u understand how i wont let myself fall inlove with a non muslim
yeah i have liked guys and had cruches on non muslims guys but i dont go as far as dating one..or loving one..its ltrue u cant help how u feel...but i dunno..its just like people who are very strict about what natio they hook up with
only asian to asian..or lebanese to lebanese..or aussie to aussie..they stop them selves or just dont get involved with any oteher natio

why do people segregate these people from 'australian'? isnt australia meant to be multicultural?? i think you mean caucasian.

tempco

HSC
twisted_emily said:
why do people segregate these people from 'australian'? isnt australia meant to be multicultural?? i think you mean caucasian.
well, i don't think it's fair to compare inter-religious marriages with relationships between other races.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
twisted_emily said:
well everyone understand what i mean
i cant help it just comes out
because so many people differenciate between the two..
when someone asked me what nationality i was..i was like okaay..im lebanese
then they said no ur not ur australian
i was thinking wtf..why ask me then..
i dunno..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ouch.

well i'm in an interracial relationship, and an australian born asian, who considers herself be australian... so i think i'll just leave now.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah im gonna keep my mouth shut too or i can see a flame war developing

tempco

HSC
natio isn't a problem for me at all.

hrm, i should be posting in the other thread.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well the whole point of a forum and this thread is to discuss ones opinions views thoughts ideas..preferences..whatever....
so why would u keep ur mouth shut..unless u had something bad to say
do u think ur opinion is bad or wrong?
i like to know what everyone has to say
even if its against mine etc

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
nekkid said:
natio isn't a problem for me at all.

hrm, i should be posting in the other thread.
same..aslong as ur muslim
although im sure my parents would prefer i marry a leb..or an arab
jut to make life easy...
but id rather not..

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
soha said:
same..aslong as ur muslim
although im sure my parents would prefer i marry a leb..or an arab
jut to make life easy...
but id rather not..
i dont like muslims. they think theyre better than other people.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
twisted_emily said:
how so?...i dont think im better then anyone
and im muslim
muslim or christian or nothing..i dont look down on anyone..we are all equal..etc

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
soha said:
how so?...i dont think im better then anyone
and im muslim
muslim or christian or nothing..i dont look down on anyone..we are all equal..etc
obvious bait

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
twisted_emily said:
do you wear the whole hijab thingy and pray 50 million times a day?
i dont wear hejab but i dress modestly..
and yes i pray 5 times a day
how does that make me think im better then everyone else?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
twisted_emily said:
That's all religions. The whole reason people join religions is because they like the exclusitivity. They like the fact that they think they know something that noone else does.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
soha said:
i dont wear hejab but i dress modestly..
and yes i pray 5 times a day
how does that make me think im better then everyone else?
well you dont completely follow your religion then but you expect to get a guy thats islam?? i dont get it

dont do things by half measures

and jumb i fully agree

HSC
soha said:
okay
that wont happen

kekeke you're...and wierd....and you definently do not have an open-mind

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
twisted_emily said:
well you dont completely follow your religion then but you expect to get a guy thats islam?? i dont get it

dont do things by half measures

and jumb i fully agree
no because ive been bought up not religious practically my whole life
its only recently like within the past 3 years that i actually decided to question my faith and i looked into it
putting hejab on is not that easy...i have had the intention to wear it but i just havent gotten around to it yet

plus i said i want a muslim..not a perfect one
i may be muslim and not a perfect one..im not asking for much...
plus..only God can judge me for not wearing my hejab
not you..so dont try to..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)