Best characteristics in a guy (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
Religion counteracts a lot of qualities which make a person attractive.
whos talking about attraction?
this is a thread talking about the best characteristics ina guy.
i happen to believe being religious is a good charasteristic ina guy
one i look for..
for example..
if ur not religious(muslims 4 me neways)
i wont even consider u or look at u twice

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
whos talking about attraction?
this is a thread talking about the best characteristics ina guy.
i happen to believe being religious is a good charasteristic ina guy
one i look for..
for example..
if ur not religious(muslims 4 me neways)
i wont even consider u or look at u twice
Religion makes a guy good if you want to marry him. However, most people, especially people our age, aren't getting into relationships for the purpose of marriage.

Also, please start to write things in a legible sentence structure.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I would consider religiousness not to be the opposite of intelligent, unless they fully just take the word of something without using reasoning to understand why things are and whether you agree with everything

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
Religion makes a guy good if you want to marry him. However, most people, especially people our age, aren't getting into relationships for the purpose of marriage.

Also, please start to write things in a legible sentece structure.
Ok, if i must.
But marriage is a relationship, and even to people who just want a boyfriend
they would like them to be religious.
Like my friend will only date a guy who goes to church..her church and from her branch of christianity to be more specific.
Thats important to her.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
wow...you're fucked up :)
how is it fucked up?.
i am not interested in having a relationship with some one..or marrying someone or falling for a guy if he is not muslim
because i would like to be with some one who shares the same religious beliefs as me otehrwise its a big problem for me
so if u are not muslim i wont look at you twice or consider u as a potential partner
...is that really so bad..makes sense to me..

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
how is it fucked up?.
i am not interested in having a relationship with some one..or marrying someone or falling for a guy if he is not muslim
because i would like to be with some one who shares the same religious beliefs as me otehrwise its a big problem for me
so if u are not muslim i wont look at you twice or consider u as a potential partner
What if they are willing to convert???? You couldnt tell could you??

But I can understand that religion is v. important to you

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Korn said:
What if they are willing to convert???? You couldnt tell could you??

But I can understand that religion is v. important to you
yeah but how am i suposed to know?
once this guy liked me and i said theres no point if ur not muslim and he said if i became muslim would ur parents accept me and stuff
i wa slike..um..its not as simple as that
but yeah..if they are willing to convert...it cant be for me..it has to be for the religon itself..
lol..i prolly sound like some weirdo..but i dont care..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
Ok, if i must.
But marriage is a relationship, and even to people who just want a boyfriend
they would like them to be religious.
Like my friend will only date a guy who goes to church..her church and from her branch of christianity to be more specific.
Thats important to her.
Do you really have to push enter at the end of every sentence? Also please use full stops and stop misusing ellipsis, they make you look like even more of an idiot.

OT: What you're talking about is what we normal people call "discrimination." Others might call her "shallow", I'd call her a "close-minded bitch."

I don't see how she can make a valid assumption of someone just because they go to a specific church. There's rapists and child molesters in churches too, ya know.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
soha said:
how is it fucked up?.
i totally understand we're you're getting at. I know that religion can be a huge part of your personality, influences your beliefs, morals, the way you act, and the way you see the world. I totally see why you would say that.

On the other hand, I think that there's a flaw, especially when it comes to meeting someone you love? I mean, if you met the most amazing guy, who was on the same wavelength as you; could find the words you want when you can't finish a sentence, loves you inside and out, no matter how much you open up to him, and all the good stuff that seems to make sense and completes you, how can you disregard someone who can be so beautiful without being religious? There are many people who aren't religious at all, but a complementary with people who are, agree with your beliefs and standards, because they do it naturally, not because they were muslim.

I also know that sometimes that people who aren't muslim might not understand you and what you go through. But you'd be surprised how mutable and understanding people can be.

They believe in YOU and your beliefs, even though they don't believe in your God.

Technically they do, to an extent?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I knew there was a reason I liked you jumb (not sexually, sorry).

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
Do you really have to push enter at the end of every sentence? Also please use full stops and stop misusing ellipsis, they make you look like even more of an idiot.

OT: What you're talking about is what we normal people call "discrimination." Others might call her "shallow", I'd call her a "close-minded bitch."

I don't see how she can make a valid assumption of someone just because they go to a specific church. There's rapists and child molesters in churches too, ya know.
omg
people
you
i
will
from
now
on
ignore

HSC
soha said:
if u are talking to me
then please fuck off..why do u care anyway?
im not bullheaded
ur indian ...what are u hindu..seik?...i dunno u tell me
in those religons u have to marry one of your own
i don't have to do anything that i don't want to, im a third-generation indian, grandparents were seik, parents aren't, im definently not, im 'nothing' i believe in a higher power whatever its 'name' is.

that is the extent of my faith

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)