best coaching college in sydney (1 Viewer)

cuongkts

HSC
N/A
Could anyone recommend a good coaching college in Sydney?

cmbrolla

HSC
hey!

i've only been to this tutoring place for 2 lessons now but i reckon S4S Coaching is something worth looking into. The people there are really nice and the environment isn't tense as other tutoring places would be...people actually have convos and have a laugh! lol...i don't have their details with me but look it up on google, you can find them on there for sure...from memory i think the website is s4scoaching.com.au? check it out

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Duck's College. Especially the math is good there.

Golotripa

HSC
Back in the day I went with TZ Tutoring... they have individual private tutoring where the tutor comes to YOUR house for $50... smashes Matrix, when I tried matrix it was a joke with so many people in the class it was like school LOL

try them out they have a mad site www.tztutoring.org.. also they give free lessons when you buy in bulk :p

Tiinz

HSC
You guys should totally try tztutoring.org i recently started tutoring with them for Chemistry and Mathematics 2 Unit and they have been AMAZING. Their tutors are fantastic and heaps helpful. But in terms of study guides, they sell their own onlinewhich are heaps comprehensive and they also have FREE downloads of notes similar t truly amazing im going to ace my hsc i reckon because of this tutor

Tiinz

HSC
I totally go there too - their HEAPS good arn't they haha how funny

Popcorn311

HSC
Back in the day I went with TZ Tutoring... they have individual private tutoring where the tutor comes to YOUR house for $50... smashes Matrix, when I tried matrix it was a joke with so many people in the class it was like school LOL

try them out they have a mad site www.tztutoring.org.. also they give free lessons when you buy in bulk :p
you've been copying and pasting the same post all over the forums, do you work for TZ? their website looks like a joke

mr_ivan

HSC
I completed my HSC last year (2010) with an (ATAR of 98.5) . I tried a couple of coaching colleges but felt they werent meeting my needs. The class sizes were ridiculous, 30+ students.
I decided on trying home tuition and was truely satisfied with the calibre of teachers from band six coaching. They provide great support with notes/exam prep/assessments / homework. I receieved a band6 for maths, economics, business studies and physics.
Band Six coaching tutors come to you, which means your not wasting time travelling. They are pretty cheap $40/hr for HSC compared to some other companies charging between $68-$88.
The tutors are really flexible, approachable and patient. They have uni students and qualified teachers as tutors. Give them a try. Their number is 0415 777 372

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Anyone looking for a highly experienced and qualified maths tutor in my area should check me out. I'll provide more info on my qualifications and experience if you PM me with a genuine inquiry. I'm not just a recent HSC graduate with a great ATAR.

Last edited:

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Matrix education :), in strathfield lol.
No doubt the best college in sydney.

adrianlawson

HSC
Could anyone recommend a good coaching college in Sydney?
Well it all depends what subject and where you are, the best for english modern and ecco would have to be FergHSC over in bondi junction and prior for maths, even though prior is very expensive.

Study Point

HSC
N/A
Study Point has the best approaches for achieving high marks. We have reward schemes to give you gifts (such as an iPad mini) when you achieve high marks, and a Career Development department to connect you with universities. Check out the website. http://study-point.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)