Best 'Drugs' to take before exams. (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Having high caffeine tolerance levels = bad . lol . You become dependent on it, and can't do without it.
True.

Maybe I will take sleeping pills.

Anyone have good suggesstions for sleeping pills?

Skyzor

HSC
Question, how does caffeine work for everyone.

Very good for me. I only have drinks high in caffeine when i need to do lots of work and pull all nighters. Gives me an uber energy kick and the buzzing feeling. The day after i feel like shit due to sleep deprivation but i have only had to do this twice.

Oh and if you need some help going to sleep go to 'rainymood.com' makes you sleepy in an instance...

Last edited:
HSC
Very good for me. I only have drinks high in caffeine when i need to do lots of work and pull all nighters. Gives me an uber energy kick and the buzzing feeling. The day after i feel like shit due to sleep deprivation but i have only had to do this twice.

Oh and if you need some help going to sleep go to 'rainymood.com' makes you sleepy in an instance...
i was bottom of my classes but then i started taking meth and i ended up with a 98 uai

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
What's wrong with just studying before exams??

kfnmpah

HSC
Panadol makes me sleepy after an hour or so... maybe try not to before maths? lol.
there's really no reason whatsoever for panadol making you sleepy? Have you been taking panadeine? it's got a small amount of codeine in it, but panadol shouldn't make you sleepy...?

it blocks the pain message from your "wherever it hurts" to your brain... nothing to do with making you sleepy.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
Seriously, Red Bull.

But you have to find the magic amount for yourself. I have found that if I drink half a can of 250mL , 30 minutes before an exam I become an exam goddess (bear in mind I'm <5.2 ft and <50kgs, so this is enough to get me going without buzzing over)

You get into a mental zone. Your hands really want to write.

I wouldn't advise it for super critical subjects (Chem, physics, maths etc.) but for essay (English, history, art etc.) based ones hell-to-the-yeah.

Qwertyuioplm

HSC
The best drug to take depends on your exam technique. People who struggle to finish on time or finish just on time should contemplate taking stimulants like caffeine. However, people who finish too fast should contemplate taking some depressants (not too much!) so they aren't as impulsive (these people tend to make lots of errors... misreading questions or basic mistakes).

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
The best drug to take depends on your exam technique. People who struggle to finish on time or finish just on time should contemplate taking stimulants like caffeine. However, people who finish too fast should contemplate taking some depressants (not too much!) so they aren't as impulsive (these people tend to make lots of errors... misreading questions or basic mistakes).
So pretty much take in a bottle of vodka if you usually finish early because clear liquid is allowed to be taken in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)