• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

best friend going away? (1 Viewer)

laniani

HSC
this might've been better suited to lifestyle forum....but a friendship is a kind of relationship!

so my best friend is going away to europe for at least 3 months and i'm going to miss her majorly,
but anyway, i was making her a travel journal to take...but now i dont like that idea, so im thinking of either a locket with something engraved on it, or the dr. seus book 'the places you'll go' (or some similar title, cant remember exactly)- but she wouldnt be able to take the book with her.
any other ideas for something special i can give her or thoughts on mine? willing to spend up to $100

laniani

HSC
lol u seem so fake, but anyways get her something that will instantly remind her of u, and will make her break down and cry, like a crystal sculpture of u.

haha, for sure...
how am i fake?

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
lol, come on dude, get her to try to come on msn or something, you talking as if she's ur lesbian partner.

dr seuss book sounds silly, locket sounds like a lesbian partner 'oh please remember me ^^' kinda thing, journal is an okay idea, write down all the stuff she does then when she comes back u 2 can sit around and talk about how it went.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
lol u seem so fake, but anyways get her something that will instantly remind her of u, and will make her break down and cry, like a crystal sculpture of u.
disappointed... i expected the first reply to be...

"**** *** ****".

laniani

HSC
my brother thought we were lesbians....
i have no reason for my low post count....i dont come online as often as you do

have you heard of the dr seuss book im thinking of? its amazing, and especially meaningful for someone going travelling

i started the journal, but its crap. like if she doesnt want to write in it she'll feel like she's obliged to because i gave it to her...and i dont want her to have to feel like that

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
ans: friendship book; get all her friends to fill it out n shit

HSC
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
maybe a scrap book so she can take pictures of things she has seen and post them in as she goes? Make her get facebook too, its a great way to stay in contact and she can make status updates and upload photos every step of the way so you can see what shes doing.

also, you could offer to suck her tits

laniani

HSC
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
wtf....

thanks to those with the serious ideas! am taking them into consideration and pondering for awhile..

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
this might've been better suited to lifestyle forum....but a friendship is a kind of relationship!

so my best friend is going away to europe for at least 3 months and i'm going to miss her majorly,
but anyway, i was making her a travel journal to take...but now i dont like that idea, so im thinking of either a locket with something engraved on it, or the dr. seus book 'the places you'll go' (or some similar title, cant remember exactly)- but she wouldnt be able to take the book with her.
any other ideas for something special i can give her or thoughts on mine? willing to spend up to $100
my best friend moved to perth, and i gave her a book i made with enlarged pics and quotes [she's obsessed with quotes] that related to the pics, or stuff we'd been through together.

imho, something that comes from the heart is the best, so something that will mean something to her, no matter what the price is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)