Best game of all time?? (2 Viewers)

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
CoD 6
Fable
Diablo 2
if you are referring to modern warfare 2, excellent.

apparently i hear playing the hell level in diablo 2 with japanese pop music playing is the good shit.

mizukiyanagi

HSC
if you are referring to modern warfare 2, excellent.

apparently i hear playing the hell level in diablo 2 with japanese pop music playing is the good shit.
MW2 is freakin awesome man.
loved the ending and when some of my fave soldiers died, I think it killed a part of me hahah
that and the gameplay is top notch.

PH011

HSC
Starcraft/brood war
so well made it's still very popular after like 10 years ^^
that or cs

HSC
Uni Grad
Holy fuck I thought the above 2 posts were the same person for a sec cos only half looked at the dp. But yeh, sc is pretty win and undoubtedly sc2 will be the same if not better.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
Ya can't say theres a "best game".. But heres my list of what i think are the best "games" of all time..

Fallout 3
Counter Strike
Halo series (dont say shit about this ok? only people who have beaten all of the halo games can say anything about the game in regards to whether its good or not)
Call of Duty 4
Fable 1 & 2
GTA series
Half life 2
Diablo 1 & 2
World of Warcraft - NOT!!! HAHAAHAHAH!!!

And if there are any Halo haters reading this, actually play and finish all the Halo's. If you have and you still think its shit, well fair enough.. But don't say its shit without actually finishing it.. But ummmmm Ill agree ODST was a let down..

HSC
Uni Grad
Ya can't say theres a "best game".. But heres my list of what i think are the best "games" of all time..

Fallout 3
Counter Strike
Halo series (dont say shit about this ok? only people who have beaten all of the halo games can say anything about the game in regards to whether its good or not)
Call of Duty 4
Fable 1 & 2
GTA series
Half life 2
Diablo 1 & 2
World of Warcraft - NOT!!! HAHAAHAHAH!!!

And if there are any Halo haters reading this, actually play and finish all the Halo's. If you have and you still think its shit, well fair enough.. But don't say its shit without actually finishing it.. But ummmmm Ill agree ODST was a let down..
Excellent post, it pretty much covers everything.
Those FPS games are all incredibly successful (haven't played much halo) but the others I am really into.
Haven't checked out fable either (dont crucify me, I'm onto it :p)
GTA Series is massive and fucking epic games.
Diablo is fucking fantastic (Titan Quest probably beats it but it's a D2 clone)
And on the note of WoW, while I wouldn't ever go near it, no one can deny it isn't incredibly successful.

Silent_Sniper

HSC
Excellent post, it pretty much covers everything.
Those FPS games are all incredibly successful (haven't played much halo) but the others I am really into.
Haven't checked out fable either (dont crucify me, I'm onto it :p)
GTA Series is massive and fucking epic games.
Diablo is fucking fantastic (Titan Quest probably beats it but it's a D2 clone)
And on the note of WoW, while I wouldn't ever go near it, no one can deny it isn't incredibly successful.

Yea cheers mate, i agree about WOW.. Great game however im not a fan myself LOL.. Titans Quest was pretty good however Diablo shits on it hands down, uhh you gotta play Fable!!! Fable 3 is coming out so soon!!! Heres my advice umm play 1 and 2 first!! Personally i think number 1 beats number 2 lol but yea.. :D

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh WoW is too big for my liking and pretty directionless (nfi wtf to do), luckily I didn't buy it only tried it at a friends place.
If I start talking about TQ or D2 I wont stop so (quite dedicated fan to both of them) soo...yeh
I shall get fable asap.
Another game I feel needs a mention if I haven't already is Legend of Dragoon (ps1 game) which I found epic beyond words.
Really into TF2 and Killing Floor atm, which I'm off to do right now :).

Silent_Sniper

HSC
Yeh WoW is too big for my liking and pretty directionless (nfi wtf to do), luckily I didn't buy it only tried it at a friends place.
If I start talking about TQ or D2 I wont stop so (quite dedicated fan to both of them) soo...yeh
I shall get fable asap.
Another game I feel needs a mention if I haven't already is Legend of Dragoon (ps1 game) which I found epic beyond words.
Really into TF2 and Killing Floor atm, which I'm off to do right now :).

Yea im a huge fan of Diablo lol.. Im waiting for number 3!!! Ummm i have been playing fable alot lately, i have been bored

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)