rockstar01

HSC
Hey everyone

What is the best mp3 player in terms of sound quality under $350

About 256mb is alright 512 would be better

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
iPods are pieces of shit. Only get them if you like the idea of an expensive and faulty product thatll cause you many headaches.

<--- iPod owner.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
ok... well i have nothing against ipods personally but I would like to get something different to other people.

rockstar01

HSC
yeah i heard iriver r good..

can anyone recommend a specific model

remember i am after sound quality

sladehk

le random
HSC
the shuffle maybe cheap but it hasn't got much functions. i would rather go for the mini.

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
I had some major problems with my last creative mp3 player. Ive now moved to an iPod. The hdd in my muvo2 died once, and I got the player replaced under warranty, I've still got my 2nd one - but its slow and dosn't like me using it for large files as a USB disk drive.
Just regarding quality - its not just the player that gives good quality, its the bit rate that u download/rip your music at and the quality of the headphones. While not terribly good for street use, my Sennheiser headphones will sound better than anything that you get standard with a player - you pay for the quality, like anything. I'm quite happy with my iPod headphones for when im walking arround, my Creative ones broke very easily - but I'd wear my Sennheiser ones on long trips when i wasnt walking any day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)