Best Music in A Videogame (1 Viewer)

kawaiinlove

HSC
Room of Angel, Silent Hill 4. Most of the versions on Youtube are with the vocals, but there are a few without, and I prefer those ones.

Also, anything on the Zelda: OoT soundtrack!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
[youtube]Qfez0wDCg-o[/youtube]
^ fucking loved this game.

[youtube]iZBmI11gVCk[/youtube]
^loved the ending to this game. seriously. one of the best endings ive seen in an RPG.. .. so emotional. =(
you get the feeling of triumph, but a feeling of sadness due to reasons that would be a spoiler to people who would play this game. Seriously, if you love RPGS, play this game. it is outdated, but it is still one of my fav RPGS.. . rank it higher than FF's.

onur91

HSC
N/A
BF2142 Theme

[youtube]<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk4wEAO07hM&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk4wEAO07hM&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I like that theme, same one is used in Battlefield 1943.

badquinton304

HSC
The best is yet to come at end of mgs and at mgs4 when you enter shadow moses is pretty good.
Old snake theme.
Brutal legend has good music.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Absolutely, the Fifa games always have great music, different languages. I can't remember which fifa it was but it had a Turkish song.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
all pokemon zelda and mario background music xD

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Totally forgot that there were really good songs in FF8 :) Been listening to remixes as well in my car! There's an amazing level of depth to FF music in general which you don't appreciate when playing on normal TV/speakers (as I did back when FF7/8 were new). Try playing it on a decent spec sound system and you'll hear so many tiny details!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Totally forgot that there were really good songs in FF8 :) Been listening to remixes as well in my car! There's an amazing level of depth to FF music in general which you don't appreciate when playing on normal TV/speakers (as I did back when FF7/8 were new). Try playing it on a decent spec sound system and you'll hear so many tiny details!
You really sound like u like your RPGs. . check out Lufia 2 ;)

Old SNES RPG. It was (and still is) such a great game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)