• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best solutions to prepare for 3 essays tomoz? (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
For paper 2 tomoz.

Any suggestions on how to prepare for 3 essays in 1 day O.O?????

It seems a bit impossible but im up to the challenge.

Should i just remember the quotes and shape it in the exam?:spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
heres wat i did to prepare for paper 1 the night before. i got all my texts, and just selected SHORT quotes. make sure they r short, u defs wont be able to remember long ones. then just write a paragraph under each one expanding on them. worked for me 2day.

Beachtraveller

HSC
You must have some sort of preparation from past assessments and half yearlies - if your marks were better than average I would definately attempt to remember some of the content from the paragraphs. And just practice writing topic sentences that relate to your information to as many practice exams you can find. Good luck :)

anne1010

HSC
lol dont bother writing essays now and trying to memorise them. get quotes. memorise them. memorise the technique and go thesaurus and look at some words associated with ur topic and hope you can make it sound sophisticated on the spot.

yew

HSC
how about memorising all 3? i did it today, can i do it tomorrow? o_O

x3Reii

HSC
You still have at least 4-5 hours and possible all night if your desperate. So I say go for it. First organise your notes and stuff then launch into writing each essay within 40 minutes and go from there.

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Haha yeah it's my text... Have you seen the question or something?

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't memorise your essays. It won't do you any favours at this stage. Learn concepts, key ideas and quotes. techniques should come to you on the spot.

_deloso

HSC
Yeah but i was just referring to it. I don't think I could have pulled it off through a quote from Ted Hughes' poems. mmmm nup nothing.
haha I see..
you could try. hmmm let me think. "dumfounded afresh by the simplest thing" haha nah that won't work but perhaps the question is "vague as mist"

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't memorise your essays. It won't do you any favours at this stage. Learn concepts, key ideas and quotes. techniques should come to you on the spot.
for the very minimum, memorize sections of your very good paragraphs too. I'm even planning to make notes from my essay, memorize my notes and then wing it from there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)