Best tutoring colleges (1 Viewer)

ishq

brown?
HSC
Has anyone seen the Prior Worksheets? My friend does it, and the stuff they get her to do for Extension II Math is terrible! The questions take both of us at least an hour to actually understand!
I think, with tutoring, it sometimes leads to "over-preparation" - that is, impossibly hard questions, which our Math teacher at school has trouble solving. It doesn't help the morale...

I know when I (try to) do her sheets, I feel very very dumb.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Noo Prior is great! I went there last year and it really helped me. It's really expensive but if you go in there with the aim of getting the most out of it, you will! And yes those maths extension 2 worksheets were hard.. :(

wanton-wonton

HSC
ishq said:
Has anyone seen the Prior Worksheets? My friend does it, and the stuff they get her to do for Extension II Math is terrible! The questions take both of us at least an hour to actually understand!
That's 'cause you're an idiot, seriously.

Kelvy

HSC
Prior english is not good....my friend performed the best out of the english prior students last year and man he got like band 5 for english...:S (not that im paying him out). But if u wanna waste money ......go ahead

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
i heard they are only good for maths and sciences
and the fact that they ring up your parents if you dont do work
good for lazy ppl...

hmm so who still got those prior notes???

Mill

HSC
I worked for PRIOR for 2 years and quit about a week and a half ago. It has a lot of good features and a lot of bad features. Enter at your own peril/doom imo.

Mill

HSC
Even though you've never met me :p

The place is changing anyhow.

1 quit about a week before me and 3 more have quit since I did.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Mill said:
Even though you've never met me :p

The place is changing anyhow.

1 quit about a week before me and 3 more have quit since I did.
Yeah, they like to follow your footsteps, 'andy'. :)

boysyd

HSC
N/A
U mean Mr CHU of Strathfield/Burwood??? I heard dat he's de BEST for Chem and Physics!!!!

boysyd

HSC
N/A
Best Coaching Cenre?

It all depends on the individual and the subject,
For those of you in the Inner West, Mr Chu of Strathfield is BEST for Chemistry and Physics coaching!

Andrew Simpson

HSC
High Hopes Tutoring is a really good tutoring college. All their tutors have finished the HSC recently and scored Band 6 in the subject they coach so they can really relate to how HSC candidates learn. They have mostly honour roll students coaching so they really understand how to succeed in the HSC. Most of their tutors are also completing tertiary studies in the subjects they are coaching, so they obviously have an interest in the subject.

Anyway their number is 0406166865 if any one is interested...

Kulazzi

HSC
Specifically referring to mathematics, prior's good cos thats the only one I do there.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Kulazzi said:
Specifically referring to mathematics, prior's good cos thats the only one I do there.
Very expensive though is it not?

Kulazzi

HSC
zahid said:
Very expensive though is it not?
Only if you attend the "weekly" classes and from what I heard it's like twice a week. I'm only enrolled in the holiday course, hence why and plus it takes an hour by train to get there from where I live. That is why I am not prepared to spend 4 hours on public transport plus like 3 hours on tutoring per week. I do a separate one during school terms which is much closer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)