"best" usb?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
TehAzner said:
Yay got rid of the program! Thanks G..Nat!

lol with regards to the first USB I ever bought, it was an LG one as well, 1GB storage. Back in the day 1GB was considered huge, and I think the biggest they had was 2GB. Well I bought the 1GB for $500HKD which equates to around $92AUD... what a rip-off now that I think about it... but hey, times change lol.
Hooray! It's gone haha! And no worries. Omg, you got ripped off! But it's sort of like iPod's isnt it? The bigger the memory, the more the price increases!

Like I still have my 1st edition of the nano, and it cost me $219 and now u get ones with heaps more space for like half that!

:lol:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
G...naturally! said:
Hooray! It's gone haha! And no worries. Omg, you got ripped off! But it's sort of like iPod's isnt it? The bigger the memory, the more the price increases!

Like I still have my 1st edition of the nano, and it cost me $219 and now u get ones with heaps more space for like half that!

:lol:
lol don't get me started on iPods... I've only ever had two. First one was an iPod mini (apple green), obviously got mine in Asia (being the cheap azn that I am). Hasn't broken down since. I only acquired a iPod 160GB last year for X-mas for a similar price lol.

And now they've released iPod Touches with max cap. of 32GB storage and they cost more than a iPod 120GB (they no longer make 160GB due to cost-cutting). We can never catch up with technology, esp. in Asia :D

HSC
TehAzner said:
lol don't get me started on iPods... I've only ever had two. First one was an iPod mini (apple green), obviously got mine in Asia (being the cheap azn that I am). Hasn't broken down since. I only acquired a iPod 160GB last year for X-mas for a similar price lol.

And now they've released iPod Touches with max cap. of 32GB storage and they cost more than a iPod 120GB (they no longer make 160GB due to cost-cutting). We can never catch up with technology, esp. in Asia :D
LMFAO yeah, I have to admit, I get annoyed with deleting songs to make room for more. But since I had my computer restarted and lost all my files (gee, thanks Dad), it hasn't been a big deal. I'll upgrade soon, though, haha, after I get the whole "car" thing out of the way.

:music:

iversion

HSC
N/A
thanks for all the suggestions.
does anyone know what is the biggest size usb u can get currently?
i know itll probably increase in the future, but yeah that cant be helped.

APCSfan

HSC
iversion said:
thanks for all the suggestions.
does anyone know what is the biggest size usb u can get currently?
i know itll probably increase in the future, but yeah that cant be helped.
i know for sure 8gb's r on sale atm... maybe 16gb's r out too...? would be pretty hefty tho.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
16GB for sure, and also 32GB ones are out, but not too many for the time being. If you mainly need a USB for homework storage and perhaps music, some movies, I'd recommend the 8GB, but if the 16GB is on sale, get it! :spin:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Omie Jay said:
hah!

0hNivlek said:
I use Sandisk and it's pretty good. I uninstalled the U3 smart thingy though, heh.
Yeah, agreed. That shit of a program broke my uni computer account at one point.

sunny

meh.
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, agreed. That shit of a program broke my uni computer account at one point.
I quite like using the U3 software! Though the only thing I really use it for is Thunderbird and Putty...and OO once in a blue moon..

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Sony MicroVault Click 16GB ftw!!!!!
and with sony's preinstalled virtual expander software u can fit upto 3x more data - that makes 16GB usb be able to hold upto 48GB!!!!!!!!!!!!

iversion

HSC
N/A
electrolysis said:
Sony MicroVault Click 16GB ftw!!!!!
and with sony's preinstalled virtual expander software u can fit upto 3x more data - that makes 16GB usb be able to hold upto 48GB!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok thanks for that...but do u work for sony??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)