"best" usb?? (1 Viewer)

iversion

HSC
N/A
Hey
does anyone have sugestions on a relli good (value for money) usb?
i want something that is reliable and good quality and willing to pay a little extra for quality. this is for uni work so the usb should be relli well made etc and also have a large capacity.

any ideas would be great, cheers.

jeff.wong

HSC
Kingston makes reliable memory cards, rams and usbs. Would go for that brand if you opt for high quality.

08er

HSC
i agree, kingston. i bought a 32gb one for less than $30 but can't remember where

HSC
Yeah, I use SanDisk and LOVE IT. I'm a writer, so I save many rich text documents, and large ones at that. Then I've got all my assessments and crap, and the 4GB SanDisk i have, really helps. I bought it at a comp market for 28 bux, but I know you can get it cheaper.

Happy purchasing.:)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Well... I got my SanDisk 8GB USB from Hong Kong, cost me only $118HKD, which equates to around $21AUD. Quite a bargain, if you know where to shop of course :haha:

HSC
Hahah ok, so I got fleeeeeeeeeced.

Ah well, these things happen. Anyway, sanDisk is really good.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Oh yeah, you may wanna pop into Officeworks as well, they have USBs on sale (2GB ones if I remember correctly) when you check-out.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
USB's keep getting bigger and cheaper, i can never decide when to just wait or just go out there and buy a nice 32+ GB one... because once i do they'll prob release a 1TB soon after T.T

p__D

0hNivlek

HSC
I use Sandisk and it's pretty good. I uninstalled the U3 smart thingy though, heh.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
G...naturally! said:
Haha same here. That was ANNOYING.
:uhhuh:
I still have that program on my thing, do I just delete it normally, or do I have to use some random program to uninstall it?

HSC
TehAzner said:
I still have that program on my thing, do I just delete it normally, or do I have to use some random program to uninstall it?
Um, no, I think you just go to your control panel and delete it via the programs thingo. Or maybe try and put the installation CD in, and some options for uninstalling might come up.

:)

APCSfan

HSC
1gb KINGSTON usb (Y). (i know small buh got it free with my vaio, so yeh meh.)

kingston is top quality. recommended :D

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
G...naturally! said:
Um, no, I think you just go to your control panel and delete it via the programs thingo. Or maybe try and put the installation CD in, and some options for uninstalling might come up.

:)
Ok cool! Thanks for the heads up. I'll try it now :D

Rainie

HSC
I bought a 4GB LG USB three years ago. Costed me $50. Now I think about it, USB were wayyy overpriced a few years back. Buut, my USB hasn't failed on me yet :lol:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Yay got rid of the program! Thanks G..Nat!

lol with regards to the first USB I ever bought, it was an LG one as well, 1GB storage. Back in the day 1GB was considered huge, and I think the biggest they had was 2GB. Well I bought the 1GB for $500HKD which equates to around $92AUD... what a rip-off now that I think about it... but hey, times change lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)