Best way to spend HSC/ATAR result days? (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Spend it asleep..

You can choose to open your results for ATAR and HSC marks on the same day if you don't mind a small wait.

HSC
Hey, chucked this here cause not many people are on the General Discussion on the 2015 HSC thing anymore...

Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to spend the HSC results day (this Wednesday) and ATAR results day (this Thursday)?

Looking for not the 'drown my sorrows' approach but rather celebrating the massive comeback and achievements I had and the fact that it's all over [emoji14]arty:

I was thinking maybe get up early and drive to the beach, go for an early morning swim right before results come out at 6am or something like that but idk what to do for the rest of the day and the next day.

Surely someone has some fun and creative suggestions!

If you're a 2016er, all the best, use the summer holidays now to your advantage and I'm sure you'll smash it :jump:
My mum thought I was crazy when I suggested I take a day off work the day I get my ATAR! Thank God I'm not the only one!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

HSC
Spend it asleep..

You can choose to open your results for ATAR and HSC marks on the same day if you don't mind a small wait.
A friend of mine is doing that but I could never bear the suspense!

leehuan

HSC
It's been posted on another thread already.

Tmr-6AM - HSCresults

Thur-9AM - ATAR

swagmeister

HSC
My mum thought I was crazy when I suggested I take a day off work the day I get my ATAR! Thank God I'm not the only one!

Yeah I know! Heaps of people are 'just chilling' but I kind of want to do something a bit different

swagmeister

HSC
andddd now the thread got moved and everybody stopped replying to it

anyway I'm getting up at 4.30ish tomorrow, driving to this lighthouse hike area and then I'll 'discover' my results at the top! soooooo keen/nervous/excited/panicked/overzealous!!!

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember spending my next 4-5 hours on this forum posting in and out and congratulating other students.

And then I went to meet up with friends to watch a movie right after, as well as play pool and eat dinner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)