Best+Worst of Teacher Quotes and Habits (1 Viewer)

retromcnugget

HSC
i have a teacher who has the most shrill voice, and it seriously drives me insane...and this is when she speaks normally, you would be laughing when she's screaming at people. did i also mention that she is totally incapable of doing her job?

ftsklol_

HSC
My principal quoted a few verses of Stronger by Kanye West at a joint school conference-thing last month. It was uncomfortable for the entire crowd.

shcottydont

sweet i get a title!!!
HSC
simliar to this

i went to my sisters yr 12 graduation

her principal is apparently crazy and never did anything - basically she got up and started quoting out of 'The Wind in the Willows' for over 20mins, and subsequently discussed the feminist out look that all women should have on the lyrics of Pink,
because apparently 'life is a dancefloor, god is a DJ' and women should always know that women are like the character in 'Wind in the Willows' (cant remember his name)...

it went on like that for almost 45mins

Last edited:

allira92

HSC
we were in Sor and our teacher was giving one of his 'self respect' rants. he then goes to say " a genital herpes is painful... ............... or so i've been told"

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
"I wish I could sit at the edge of the playground with a slud gun and shoot kids"

true story that

Oh, and at an English study day, the principal of the host school said, "I got married on the rocks at scenic hill. Most marriages end on the rocks, but mine began on the rocks."

And once my friend asked another teacher whether it was the 23rd that day (the date, of course) and the teacher replied, "Yes...all day."

Last edited:
HSC
Lol today in chem we were talking about the Titanic...
Teacher; "Yes, the unsinkable ship.."
Student; "well they were obviously lying!"
:haha:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol today in chem we were talking about the Titanic...
Teacher; "Yes, the unsinkable ship.."
Student; "well they were obviously lying!"
:haha:

LOL at the quote by big jezza in ur signature...

that was my chem teacher :haha:

AlphabetSoup

HSC
Chem Teacher: You people have to learn this stuff! It's not going to drift into you through osmosis or diffusion! *laughs at own joke*

Also, this was hilarious:
The other day I was walking down the corridor and because it was early day, there were no students around. I heard the voice of the teacher that I was looking for in one of the classrooms so I went towards it. As I reached the room I recognised the words "Everybody was kung-fu fighting!" I looked in and he had included his own dance moves...:rofl2:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Chem Teacher: You people have to learn this stuff! It's not going to drift into you through osmosis or diffusion! *laughs at own joke*

Also, this was hilarious:
The other day I was walking down the corridor and because it was early day, there were no students around. I heard the voice of the teacher that I was looking for in one of the classrooms so I went towards it. As I reached the room I recognised the words "Everybody was kung-fu fighting!" I looked in and he had included his own dance moves...:rofl2:
ahaha first one was good =)

BiancaMaree

HSC
Haha my english teacher is friken hilarous
everything that comes outta his mouth makes us laugh, but then he jsut decides to bag me out. and he always clicks his pen, so i stole and and made it unclickable then gave it back :) i got it thrown at me though :(

and our math teacher is sri lanken. and in the secondary rooms at school the principal put up sexting posters, and we were doing a topic test one day and he walked past and was like

what is sexting?

and i was the one who had to explain it! lol was piss funny

ay0_x

HSC
Drama teacher- Mate, you are a fucking dickhead.

---

Once, during a history exam...
Class slurry- Miss, I don't know what to do.
Teacher- Kayla, shut up.
Class slurry- but MISS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
Teacher- SHUT UP AND DO YOUR EXAM
Class slurry- I don't know how.
Teacher- KAYLA. LISTEN HERE. I WILL NOT BE THE ONE, AT CENTRELINK, IN 5 YEARS TIME, WITH 4 KIDS, ALL OF WHOM FROM DIFFERENT BABY DADDIES, SCREAMING MUM MUM I WANT A MEAT PIE.
Class slurry- =\ I just wanted help.

---
Head teacher of maths- you guys are the sorriest excuses for year 12s ever. Only Ben is worth anything. The rest of you, are a bunch of turkeys. You had the potential to be fledgling eagles. Instead, you are turkeys. Except Ben. I will shake Ben's hand. *walks over to Ben and shakes his hand*.

---

HSC
My sister and her friend were annoying their teacher the other day and he told them they were the two most unnatractive people he had ever met.
Best
teacher
ever.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Upon expressing my dislike in regards to the Parliament topic in Legal Studies by telling my teacher that it indeed was a boring soporific topic, after she assured us such was the case the week before; she turned around to me and yelled before my class:
"THEN YOU ARE NOT A DECENT CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY."
Two-faced melodramatic strumpet.

Teacher (an old creepy man): "SILENCE."
Class: :|
Teacher: *in wicked voice* I. Am. ALLERGIC TO NOISE. SO SILEEENCE! *thumps table*

Last edited:

mira.mourad

HSC
Enlgish Teacher

Girls are there any questions other than "do i have to do it?"

S&C teacher

Don't talk amongst yourselves, talk to me! im the center of attention.

Maths teacher

we hit you with a wanger (questoin 10 of trail paper)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Also, in the other Modern class, the teacher made the students create a dance about the Romanovs and the fall of the Dynasty to the song 'Bad' by Michael Jackson (so it coincided in his memory, in a way).
So hilarious. If you walk past the class, you'll see a bunch of 16 year olds stepping side to side and clapping, gesturing things and making expressions in reference to the Tsar Nicholas.

ay0_x

HSC
Also, in the other Modern class, the teacher made the students create a dance about the Romanovs and the fall of the Dynasty to the song 'Bad' by Michael Jackson (so it coincided in his memory, in a way).
So hilarious. If you walk past the class, you'll see a bunch of 16 year olds stepping side to side and clapping, gesturing things and making expressions in reference to the Tsar Nicholas.
love
your
teacher.
:]

meera.

HSC
Maths teacher with a strong Italian/Spanish accent:

Teacher: What's the answer?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: No, what's the answer?
Student: Just a sec, Miss.
Teacher: NO! No more secs!
*class falls out of their chairs laughing*

Geography teacher:

"I'm going to take you outside and beat you with a stick!"

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
Context: 1 week after trials English teacher is having a go because we haven't given him any revised essays for him to mark. We go to a christian school.

Teacher: Stop bloody coasting, you guys live in such a shelter life here. You think jesus is a saviour. He's not going to bloody help/ be there for you during you HSC I'm telling you now.

Students: *SILENCE*

Context: When "Ya mum" became cool in yr 10 commerce.

Student: I'm going to get a credit card when I'm older

Student 2: Ya mums gonna get a credit card in a minute

3 minutes of this

Teacher: O for goodness sakes get of your mum. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)