• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best year of school? (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I'm sure you've all heard it from one person or another...

"Although it's the toughest year of school in terms of school work, Year 12 is the best year of school!"

I agree to an extent but Year 12 has almost disappointed me :(

What's everyone think?

HSC
hmm i think most people reckon "Year 12 is the best year of school" because its finally over. =/

goosiegoo

HSC
Yeah, see, everyone was saying that to me... but i really find that most of my friends are extremely moody (so am i) because of general stress, and i don't really have time to do much except school work. I mean, it's good because of the privelages, the lording over the juniors and being important, and it is very amusing... but the stress really doesn't make it too fun.
It'd probably be excellent if you didn't care about your marks as much as me and stressed less.

zaqwerty

HSC
goosiegoo said:
Yeah, see, everyone was saying that to me... but i really find that most of my friends are extremely moody (so am i) because of general stress, and i don't really have time to do much except school work. I mean, it's good because of the privelages, the lording over the juniors and being important, and it is very amusing... but the stress really doesn't make it too fun.
It'd probably be excellent if you didn't care about your marks as much as me and stressed less.
Ditto.

lengy

HSC
Year 8 was probably my best year.

goosiegoo

HSC
lengy said:
Year 8 was probably my best year.
Year 8 was pretty good in terms of lack of school work stress. Cept i was all stressed about social stuff, and that's not a problem anymore. Haha, i was such a loser. What fun.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Year 9 and 10 were pretty sweet. I actually don't know about this year. Work sucks, but it hasn't been too bad.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Year 9/10, but if inc. primary school, definetly years 4/5, learning about random shit like the gold rush and eureka stockade T_T

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I don't mind year 12 and somewhat enjoy it but it certainly isn't the best year of all.

zaqwerty

HSC
goosiegoo said:
Year 8 was pretty good in terms of lack of school work stress. Cept i was all stressed about social stuff, and that's not a problem anymore. Haha, i was such a loser. What fun.
Ditto *again*

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
goosiegoo said:
YES !
god the difference between my friends two years ago , and now ... its huge. yeah everyone is so moody these days aye ! its like .. yeah , theyre always growling.

-sigh- maybe everyone will revert back to their original forms after its over.
oh and for me ? probably year 10 =]

Kujah

HSC
N/A
10. No work, little stress, lot's of fun and unlimited bludging :)

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
YR2~YR9 for me. Really, I generally find school fun. There was always that nagging inside my head of how bad I used to be failing in maths in YR7~YR9, but overall, I enjoyed my time at school. I bet I could've safely said I was enjoying YR10~YR12 too if it weren't for the school I'm in -.-;

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Year 12 and Year 7.

7 for the amazing fun times we had trying to piss off teachers and get in as much trouble as possible and 12 for the respect and comraderie with the teachers and the respect from schoolpeople. Tis a fun year.

~untitled~

HSC
either yr 11 or yr 12... cant decide, everyone seems on edge this year, me also i guess... but apart from that its been good, and with a jersey people actually realise that im in year 12 and not yr 7!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)