Bestiality in Australia (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
sam04u said:
- Health (diseases, sicknesses)
Not true, you couldn't provide any examples.

- Cruelty (animals are sometimes deprived of a companion of the same species to entice it to perform the sexual acts on a human)
This is silly:

a) We already allow greater cruelties to happen.
b) We often separate animals from their own companions.
c) [some] Animals it seems can enjoy the company of humans just as much as one of their own species.
d) There are some potentially cruel acts but not all are cruel.

- Social (can result in lack of interest in opposite sex if taken to an extreme)
It seems a rather odd quirk that not everyone will take up, besides this is also an argument against homosexuality and has been dealt with many times in that thread.

- Mental (being sexually attracted to animal is a mental condition)
What are you implying by this? That someone is not 'sane' if they have a different fetish to you that you find disgusting? I disagree.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
bigboyjames said:
sam, why are you wasting your time with these thick headed bigots?
Bigboyjames doesn't bother to lay out his arguments because he doesn't really have any, just a ball of frustration and prejudice.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
Because most of the time they're playing devil's advocate. Debate is healthy, even in topics that we find irrational. As you can see debates lead to answers. In a world where there are infinite questions, and not enough answers, we should seek out answers in any way we can. That's why humans debate. To find answers.
what a fucked up debate we have here. we have a bunch of lonely fagots on here who see nothing wrong with fucking a chicken and kangaroo.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Enteebee said:
Animals aren't able to consent to heaps of shit we do to them, should that also stop?
In a lot of cases, yes.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
sam04u said:
- Health (diseases, sicknesses)
Homosexuality spreads aids. Male to male anal sex is the riskiest of human interactions for spreading disease. Is this reason for it also to be illegal?

The majority of animal species, sufficently distant from humans, will not readily transfer disease. Disease can't jump from most species to humans

sam04u said:
- Cruelty (animals are sometimes deprived of a companion of the same species to entice it to perform the sexual acts on a human)
Most companion animals are castrated. They are prevented from ever experiencing full sexual maturity. You're argument makes no sense. How many people allow their pets to have a full relationship with others of the same species? Should they be legally forced to?

sam04u said:
- Social (can result in lack of interest in opposite sex if taken to an extreme)
You're referring to human relations? Isn't it my right to choose to be socially isolated from humanity? Why force a man to have human relations.

sam04u said:
- Mental (being sexually attracted to animal is a mental condition)
I should be allowed to voluntarily endure any sort of insanity if I'm harming no one.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Enteebee said:
Not true, you couldn't provide any examples.
My internet is capped so I can't go around the internet searching for examples.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_health <-- I haven't read over this but I'm sure there will be some examples here.

This is silly:

a) We already allow greater cruelties to happen.
b) We often separate animals from their own companions.
c) [some] Animals it seems can enjoy the company of humans just as much as one of their own species.
d) There are some potentially cruel acts but not all are cruel.
True, but weren't you the person that said because one cruelty occurs, that doesn't mean we should be promoting or accepting new cruelty?

Certain animals are used as foods. Those animals in accordance with law should be treated humanely. I'm strongly against the way for instance KFC treats it's fowl. Since watching a PETA documentary, I've pretty much vetoed the establishment.

Animals do enjoy the company of humans, but in the same respect, they would prefer fellow animals. Do you think a dog which is aching for the companionship of a fellow dog to the point that it is attempting to have sex with a table leg, should be put behind a bent over woman? Should he be deprived to that point for the humans selfish satisfaction? Surely that is animal cruelty.

It seems a rather odd quirk that not everyone will take up, besides this is also an argument against homosexuality and has been dealt with many times in that thread.
I'm not exactly in favour of Homosexuality. But it's not something one can reverse. As two, consenting human beings, or many, consenting human beings, we have no right in a "free" society to tell them what they can do to each other.

What are you implying by this? That someone is not 'sane' if they have a different fetish to you that you find disgusting? I disagree.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
My internet is capped so I can't go around the internet searching for examples.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_health <-- I haven't read over this but I'm sure there will be some examples here.
Seems no worse than what we get from inter-human relations etc and I don't see any evidence that these diseases can spread into the general population? Aids didn't come from sex but eating them... look at the table, only a couple of them are mainly transmitted through semen. Also, I imagine this could be circumvented if they practiced safe sex.

Animals do enjoy the company of humans, but in the same respect, they would prefer fellow animals. Do you think a dog which is aching for the companionship of a fellow dog to the point that it is attempting to have sex with a table leg, should be put behind a bent over woman? Should he be deprived to that point for the humans selfish satisfaction? Surely that is animal cruelty.
What makes you so sure they're after another dog anyway? I mean human beings masturbate all the time, my dog still humps people's legs even though we have a female...

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Graney said:
Homosexuality spreads aids. Male to male anal sex is the riskiest of human interactions for spreading disease. Is this reason for it also to be illegal?
True, but according to certain reseach (correct me if I'm wrong) the reason for that is because AIDS, which apparently came from a man having sex with an animal.

Most companion animals are castrated. They are prevented from ever experiencing full sexual maturity. You're argument makes no sense. How many people allow their pets to have a full relationship with others of the same species? Should they be legally forced to?
I don't agree to that. There is no reason an animal should be deprived of sex. That's highly inhumane if you ask me. Preventing an animal from reproducing is a little different, but taking away their ability to enjoy one of lifes pleasure is highly immoral and wrong.

I should be allowed to voluntarily endure any sort of insanity if I'm harming no one.
Actually, it kind of falls into the category of self-afflicted crimes, like drug use and suicide.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Enteebee said:
Seems no worse than what we get from inter-human relations etc and I don't see any evidence that these diseases can spread into the general population? Aids didn't come from sex but eating them... look at the table, only a couple of them are mainly transmitted through semen. Also, I imagine this could be circumvented if they practiced safe sex.
I don't know. It is pretty much unhygenic in general. But apart from diseases, and making it safe, it still has to be somewhat dangerous. I mean how does one go about making it "safe"? Put a condom on a dog? It's not exactly like the dog is sitting patiently waiting for you to apply a condom, or a cleaning agent. The dog at that point is generally running up and down humping anything in sight in a sexual stupor. It has no perception or preference at that point, rather than a mate of it's own species.

What makes you so sure they're after another dog anyway? I mean human beings masturbate all the time, my dog still humps people's legs even though we have a female...
Generally they are.
I don't know of a dog that prefers leg, to another dog.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
sam04u said:
I don't agree to that. There is no reason an animal should be deprived of sex. That's highly inhumane if you ask me. Preventing an animal from reproducing is a little different, but taking away their ability to enjoy one of lifes pleasure is highly immoral and wrong.
I think there's very good reason to deprive the majority of companion animals of a functional sexual relationship with their own species.

So you wouldn't get your cat or dog nuetered? I agree, it's probably cruel to do so, but from a practical view, there are way too many domestic animals born each year. It's irresponsible for me to let my dog have a functioning sexual relationship with another dog because I can't look after the offspring.

There is something like 200 million feral cats in Australia. Not preventing that from increasing is immoral

sam04u said:
Actually, it kind of falls into the category of self-afflicted crimes, like drug use and suicide.
Except it can be argued those acts harm the user. Safe bestiality does not harm anyone.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Sam04u said:
I don't know. It is pretty much unhygenic in general. But apart from diseases, and making it safe, it still has to be somewhat dangerous. I mean how does one go about making it "safe"? Put a condom on a dog? It's not exactly like the dog is sitting patiently waiting for you to apply a condom, or a cleaning agent. The dog at that point is generally running up and down humping anything in sight in a sexual stupor. It has no perception or preference at that point, rather than a mate of it's own species.
So oral would still be okay though? As in having a dog go down on you?

Generally they are.
I don't know of a dog that prefers leg, to another dog.
They're pack animals and the reason they're so loyal to humans is because we're the leaders of their packs...

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Enteebee said:
Because they can't consent to it or because it's inhumane?
A bit of both. I don't like a lot of things we do with/to animals. Take, for example, the meat industry, animal circuses, medical research, research in general, and hunting.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Graney said:
I think there's very good reason to deprive the majority of companion animals of a functional sexual relationship with their own species.
You mean preventing them from reproduction? That's very different from preventing them from enjoying sexual contact. Even still, it's preferable in my opinion to allow them to enjoy all of lifes pleasures. A female of any species should be allowed to reproduce atleast once.

So you wouldn't get your cat or dog nuetered? I agree, it's probably cruel to do so, but from a practical view, there are way too many domestic animals born each year. It's irresponsible for me to let my dog have a functioning sexual relationship with another dog because I can't look after the offspring.
Fair enough, but that doesn't prevent them from enjoying (as much as they do, I'm not sure exactly) the experience. It's apart of life, and as such they shouldn't be deprived of it.

There is something like 200 million feral cats in Australia. Not preventing that is immoral.
I agree. Perhaps a great many of the female feral cats should be prevented from reproducing, but not from enjoying (as much as they do) sexual activity.

Except it can be argued those acts harm the user. Safe bestiality does not harm anyone.
Sure it does, it's harmful to both the human and the animal.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
KFunk said:
A bit of both. I don't like a lot of things we do with/to animals. Take, for example, the meat industry, animal circuses, medical research, research in general, and hunting.
Is it right that people keep animals as pets?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Enteebee said:
So oral would still be okay though? As in having a dog go down on you?
It depends what you mean Enteebee, all of it is wrong one way or another.
As I stated there a various factors. Dogs have been known to drink out of toilet bowls. Would you want that on your cock?

I wouldn't.

They're pack animals and the reason they're so loyal to humans is because we're the leaders of their packs...
I know. I watch Dog Whispherer too. But I'm quite certain they would prefer a female of their own species.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Enteebee said:
Is it right that people keep animals as pets?
It depends on how they treat them. I'm fine for people to have kids if they don't abuse them.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Sam04u said:
It depends what you mean Enteebee, all of it is wrong one way or another.
As I stated there a various factors. Dogs have been known to drink out of toilet bowls. Would you want that on your cock?

I wouldn't.
Some people's kink is to get other people to drink out of toilet bowls I'm sure... so yeah are they wrong? Should their desires be outlawed?

sam04u said:
I know. I watch Dog Whispherer too. But I'm quite certain they would prefer a female of their own species.
Maybe? So you'd be against keeping animals without female companions?

KFunk said:
It depends on how they treat them. I'm fine for people to have kids if they don't abuse them.
Pets are allowed to have sex with each other right? Would you allow children to have sex with each other? If not then it appears that there is something different at play than each things level of consent... I think we don't allow children to have sex with each other because they're not yet matured, they will one day have the capability to make a different choice (where it gets hard, as usual with cases of extremely mentally disabled people I would say it's due to our imagining them as a creature that could have but was denied the sort of conscious free will we have). If a fully matured dog doesn't mind having sex with a human being then I can't see any issue of consent, I think consent is a concept only ever relevant to beings with the capability to excercise our level of free will.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Enteebee said:
Some people's kink is to get other people to drink out of toilet bowls I'm sure... so yeah are they wrong? Should their desires be outlawed?
Obviously not. Unless it can be shown that in drinking from the toilet that person can do harm to themselves, or attempting to take their own lives away. For instance I'm certain, some forms of extreme BDSM are illegal in one way or another.

Maybe? So you'd be against keeping animals without female companions?
Nah. But if you're going to "have an animal", it's there as a companion. You don't automatically have a right to own an animal, and then mistreat it. It should be like a host in your house. You should allow it to lead an enjoyable life, and if you don't have a female companion for it, take it down to the park, let it find another dog to do what they do with. Don't put it behind your bent over wife, with a video camera in hand, ready to record the whole 10 seconds of action that took weeks of sexual deprivation to come to, with an animal latched to her from behind.

It's cruel, and it's inhumane, and it's demented, and it's many other things which are all wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)