Bethlehem girls (1 Viewer)

m1nx

HSC
and i was supposed to go there :p
i think they still had my name called out the first day, heh.

santaslayer

HSC
i know half the peoplein year 12 who were 03'ers there coz all the girls went to bethlehem afta yr 6...(st vinnies)

santaslayer

HSC
ehmmm.......dunno katrine.....lolz
but do u know lisa?.....jenny?,.......jessica?......adrianne?...Rebecca?.....mary-therese.....marlene?...seleane.....gina?...sarah-marie......sarah O.....sarah S...?.....
lol.....yea and a couple of otherz...lol.....tghese are the important ones...ahaha

m1nx

HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
why didnt you go?
because of some sick, sick twist of fate that landed me in st george instead :eek: the majority of girls from my primary school basically went to either beth, st scholastica's or domremy

santaslayer

HSC
st george girls is selective......u would of been better of there anyway......y r u so unhappy?......what happened?

= Jennifer =

HSC
Ms 12 i know kerrie and katrine as well! they are practically best friends

i know heaps of 04ers as that is was our primary school's feeder school if that makes sense

m1nx

HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
st george girls is selective......u would of been better of there anyway......y r u so unhappy?......what happened?
oh nothing happened (hah, could also be partly it-- NOTHING HAPPENS IN THIS LITTLE SGGHS BUBBLE!!!!), it's just that i feel the same way as the reactions that i get from people during the rare occasions that i actually say i'm from st george~ "wow, you don't seem the type" :p (yes, i am aware that that is partly an insult, but also a compliment in some twisted way.)

i wouldn't really call it unhappy, just discontent, if that makes sense. ANYHOO, don't mind me. less than a year to go ;)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by m1nx
oh nothing happened (hah, could also be partly it-- NOTHING HAPPENS IN THIS LITTLE SGGHS BUBBLE!!!!), it's just that i feel the same way as the reactions that i get from people during the rare occasions that i actually say i'm from st george~ "wow, you don't seem the type" :p (yes, i am aware that that is partly an insult, but also a compliment in some twisted way.)

i wouldn't really call it unhappy, just discontent, if that makes sense. ANYHOO, don't mind me. less than a year to go ;)
do u know theresa phan?.....shes suppose to be a 03er.....

m1nx

HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
do u know theresa phan?.....shes suppose to be a 03er.....
nope, i don't- which i guess means that she isn't loud, overly eccentric and/or obnoxious, right? ;X although yes I just checked my yearbook she is an 03er

santaslayer

HSC
wooooooo.........and yea, she isnt loud, over opininated or arrogant.....
u girls all loud and obnoxious hey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)