bf/gf on schoolies?!?!?!?!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th Sign

HSC
aaaman read this form some knt I know...

cductive wrx says:
tell him i know where the fuk u live
cductive wrx says:
hes only lives a few houses away from daz

hahahahahhahahah

Joe Bloe

HSC
My bad. Yes it has..
Didn't know aye..
Stupid little wankers. Kids those age are the biggest dickheads.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Joe Bloe said:
Hahaha.. Norqs house hasn't been egged matey.
7th Sign said:
Last night at 2.30am I am woken up by the sound of something hitting my window, So I open the window to see what the hell the noise is? I see like Six 15 year old kids throwing a few eggs at my place! So I open up the window and go "your dead", then they all do the runner, So I get in my car and chase them I turn into this street and find them all running and they see me and totally shit them selves and like jump into some ones back yard, these kids were so scared, who ever they were? My question is what are 15 year old kids doing throwing eggs at people who they dont even know's house at 2.30 am in the morning? I saw two of these kids faces and I have never seen them in my life, I dont know if this was a random attack or some one may have put them up to it, I dont know who but because I dont have many enamies??? It's weird because my areas not bad its not like some ghetto area where kids roam the streets at all hours and parents dont care about them? But seriously these petty little kids were cats who every the were.

end rant/

case closed i win :D

aaaman

Banned
HSC
7th Sign said:
aaaman read this form some knt I know...

cductive wrx says:
tell him i know where the fuk u live
cductive wrx says:
hes only lives a few houses away from daz

hahahahahhahahah

pfft?

at least i know how to spell "like" in my sig if i need it, dumbass

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hey aaaman and 7th

it starts with
p
and ends with
rivate message

you geese

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
james_chappo said:
Some couples are happily faithful to each other :)
agreed
it all comes down to trust, i trust my girlfriend implicitly

GSTARRAW

7th sign, your a fuckin staunch cunt.
One simple yet effective idea, Relieve the world and die cunt.

7th Sign

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
7th sign, your a fuckin staunch cunt.
One simple yet effective idea, Relieve the world and die cunt.

ahhah shut up u stupid gronk, your probly a friend of reiad that tell a lot about you :rolleyes:

Srixon

HSC
7th sign looks like not many people like u. ahahahaha

Hey arabianknight do u like watching aladin or sometihng, u should of gone out of that stage by now LOL

Last edited:

GSTARRAW

Srixon said:
Hey arabianknight do u like watching aladin or sometihng, u should of gone out of that stage by now LOL
Hey Srixon, Did you just fall off a boat from pakistan and study ESL for a year? Seems to me like you've confused night with knight? Isn't someone feeling like a goose now. Go on, stick with centrelink, you got no future.

7th Sign, i don't even know who he is, but each time i see one of your hardcore wanna be lebbo posts i fucken wanna jump in the monitor and belt the fucken shit out of you cunt.
You talk yourself up like your the shit and everyone's the flies, i hope to god i run into a wog cunt like yourself at schoolies, i'll happily administer a beating or 20.

7th Sign

HSC
Srixon said:
7th sign looks like not many people like u. ahahahaha

yeah one fat gronk who has all ways had problems with every one in the area doesn't like me WOW, Do I care?

And arabianknight or what ever the hell your name is shut up you little pezent I dont even know you and your making comments like that, dont say something you might regret you gronk.

GSTARRAW

DrownTheCrow said:
fuck up keyboard warrior
Must be 7th signs boyfriend, you lickin' his ass cunt.
Lad let me tell you i don't give a fuck who you are i'll bring medievel on your fuckin' ass. Regret wouldn't be the feeling after something i'd say to you cunt, more like content.

What are you? another fucken crack in the floor waiting to get stepped on cunt.
Seriously, it's funny that you think your an immortal wog, i look at cunts like you and laugh at the fact that one day you will get dropped on your ass harder than my cock when i lay eyes on your sister.

Toughen up soldier.

7th Sign

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Lad let me tell you i don't give a fuck who you are i'll bring medievel on your fuckin' ass. Regret wouldn't be the feeling after something i'd say to you cunt, more like content.

Seriously, it's funny that you think your an immortal wog, i look at cunts like you and laugh at the fact that one day you will get dropped on your ass harder than my cock when i lay eyes on your sister.

Toughen up soldier.

What are you talking about man i dont have any sisters...?

you are tripping boy, stay off the drugs.

Joe Bloe

HSC
7th Sign said:
What are you talking about man i dont have any sisters...?

you are tripping boy, stay off the drugs.
Hmm.. :rolleyes:

Hey arabianknight or whatever your name is.. Stop trying to sound like a big tough guy over the internet, you big shirtlifter. I bet you are sitting at your computer right now like the big girly you are in a dressing gown and slippers listening to Daryl Somers music, who couldn't hurt a fly in real life.
Time to wake up and smell the flowers, or maybe its petrol for you.. And realise you really are just a little turd.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:

Toughen up soldier.
i dont even like 7th

i dont even know 7th

you are making a fool of yourself

the fact is you will never see me in you life... so you can talk tough and never have to back it up... thats the worst kind of pathetic

Joe Bloe

HSC
So true, DrownTheCrow..
He is a little maggot, who is all talk, and such a big tough guy over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)