bfs parents is making my life hell (1 Viewer)

HSC
well u see the story is my bf parents hate me. For something i cant help. they are tawainese and im vietnames.

So they hate me and are narrow minded. His mum is making my life hell, even tho she is so sweet in front of me.

ive come over to there house with stuff, like most azns would do, not empty handed unless i couldnt. ive cooked for them. it takes me dam 2.5 hours to get there.

SO then my bf has a fight with his mum about me. THat they want a tawinses girl. even offers him money to go to some camp to "hopefully" pick up a tawinse.
then she goes he should be studying. then askes why hes so close to me and tells him to hang out with otehrs before he gets close to me.

thanks to his mum i cry for weeks and sleeples nites. shes so evil

anyone have any suggestions what to do?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
"lulz jk im actually taiwanese"

problem solved.

HSC
goony said:

problem solved.

i wish it was easy as that

no this has been goin on for nearly 6 months and ive been with him for nearly 8 motnhs

sweet.

YO!

Banned
HSC
goony said:

problem solved.
I literally loled.

To OP: I think you should elope.

Bainesy

HSC
just knock off his mum, ya know, have her whacked. its getting really cheap nowdays to do that, only around 200 hundred per person.

or blackmail her or something.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
gloworm14 said:
my parents objected to me going out with my white bf
it was hard at first but after a few months they didnt give a shit lol
they even invited him over for dinner
what im saying is, give it time
if that doesnt work, then you two can always run away together=)

Asian parents can be difficult to impress first off. Just keep chipping away at it, they'll bring down the barriers soon enough when they realise they can't plan their son's relationships.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lolsuck. Just ignore it, not like your in love with the mother.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
i lol at this thread.

i lol at your problems

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
Bainesy said:
just knock off his mum, ya know, have her whacked. its getting really cheap nowdays to do that, only around 200 hundred per person.

or blackmail her or something.
i know a guy who does it for 175.

Evilo

HSC
@OP - are you fucking serious?

who gives a fuck if the mum doesn't like you - your bf should harden the fuck up and put her in her place. If he can't then you shouldn't be with him - hes obviously too soft. If you were a drug dealer or something - then i'd understand your mum hating you, but it its because you're vietnamese then his mum needs to grow up, and your boyfriend needs to grow a pair.

/thread

YO!

Banned
HSC
Evilo said:
@OP - are you fucking serious?

who gives a fuck if the mum doesn't like you - your bf should harden the fuck up and put her in her place. If he can't then you shouldn't be with him - hes obviously too soft. If you were a drug dealer or something - then i'd understand your mum hating you, but it its because you're vietnamese then his mum needs to grow up, and your boyfriend needs to grow a pair.

/thread
You've got to have loyalty to your parents though. Surely you wouldn't put a boyfriend/girlfriend in front of your parents. Also, what's this about 'putting your parents into place'. They're you friggin parents man!

Just.Snaz

HSC
Ye yo has a point yo.. y'know?

ooh i know! Plan her death!! but then be the one to rescue her and she'll love you to bits! :D

But then things could go wrong and she be dead.. then you'll be in bits :D

Naw, maybe just confront her about it? Talk to her like mature adult one on one.. I mean you can't just sit there and sook all day.. take some action woman!

YO!

Banned
HSC
Just.Snaz said:
Ye yo has a point yo.. y'know?

ooh i know! Plan her death!! but then be the one to rescue her and she'll love you to bits! :D

But then things could go wrong and she be dead.. then you'll be in bits :D

Naw, maybe just confront her about it? Talk to her like mature adult one on one.. I mean you can't just sit there and sook all day.. take some action woman!
Yo, of course Yo is right, y'know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)