Big 4 Accounting Firms Internships 2008 (1 Viewer)

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
This thread is for general discussion about Summer Vacation Programmes (Internships) at KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young and PwC.

Last edited:
HSC
Ralph said:
This thread is for general discussion about internships at KPMG, , Deloitte, Ernst & Young and PwC.
I got an internship with Ernst and Young. I've got to attend Uni for a year and then I can begin working for them.

Pretty happy. :D

HSC
Explosions Hurt said:
I got an internship with Ernst and Young. I've got to attend Uni for a year and then I can begin working for them.

Pretty happy. :D
? you are still in HS and you got a summer vac which I don't think is even open yet. Are you getting internship and the cadetship confused?

Pace_T

HSC
hey how do we know when applications for internships this summer open up?

-Anfernee-

HSC
Pace_T said:
hey how do we know when applications for internships this summer open up?
check the websites of the companies.

Also check UNSW career.

-Anfernee-

HSC
ifsonotso_100 said:
? you are still in HS and you got a summer vac which I don't think is even open yet. Are you getting internship and the cadetship confused?

No, Explosions Hurt is some loser troll.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
seremify do you feel old?

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
wrong_turn said:
do you feel old?
I feel old but I'm not him o_O?

JackyS said:
umm... im applying for the summer vacation internships? like PWC, E&Y etc...?

yeah.... i agree credit average is hardly flattering... but i really dont have anything else to put? or i dont have any ideas?? hahaha
Credit average isn't so bad as long as you have other features which make you attractive to employers. Academics are really not the one and only thing which employers look at.

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

JackyS

HSC
ahhh... yeah... i understand marks dont determine everything... and i do have quite a good work experience and extra curricular activities...

but yeah... i was mainly wondering what/how i should put in my academic achievements?? Every bit counts you know =)?

So would Credit Average in Finance (for example) be an achievement? =S

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Do interviewers ask for the document of our UAI? They do on their websites, but do they ask for one for the face-to-face interview? I think I lost mine..

3li

HSC
N/A
JackyS said:
ahhh... yeah... i understand marks dont determine everything... and i do have quite a good work experience and extra curricular activities...

but yeah... i was mainly wondering what/how i should put in my academic achievements?? Every bit counts you know =)?

So would Credit Average in Finance (for example) be an achievement? =S
credit average in finance average is an achievement?
really?

i think wen they mean academic achievement wat prizes or awards have u won (for e.g. coming first in a uni subject )

spontaneous

HSC
when do they usually hold the interviews? its a bit confusing with kpmg as they dont have a closing date this year

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
shhy8029 said:
Do interviewers ask for the document of our UAI? They do on their websites, but do they ask for one for the face-to-face interview? I think I lost mine..
Not quite sure. I would believe that UAI is one of the least of their concerns when conducting their interviews.
I've only ever been asked for an original uni transcript and hardcopy resume in a one-on-one.

jynxe

HSC
spontaneous said:
when do they usually hold the interviews? its a bit confusing with kpmg as they dont have a closing date this year
KPMG are running assessment centres starting from mid-August, and will keep running them every week until they fill all positions. That's why they don't have a closing date. Get in as early as possible with your application for the best shot at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)