• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

twinkles.

endomorph.
HSC
NOBBIIIIIIIIIIIII <3
brigette is just =/
and yes I'm glad dixie left.. like what the hell, crying on the bathroom floor and stuffing a tea bag in her bra?

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
brigitte's facial expression when terrence entered made me lol

bianca is so annoying, i hope she goes this sunday.

HSC
your.knee said:
brigitte's facial expression when terrence entered made me lol

bianca is so annoying, i hope she goes this sunday.
Brigitte's reactions to Terrence's entry is gonna haunt her for the rest of her life, but it certainly can make me laugh like no tomorrow xD. sigh, so funny :p

hairspray

HSC
big brother this year has been so boring lately, they're five weeks into the show and there has been only one little fight between bianca and renee on some BORING topic!

sthcross.dude

HSC
there has been quite a few conflicts in the house. nobbi made travis and alice cry like last night, think it'll be shown on tonights show. they had another truth or dare game

HSC
hairspray said:
big brother this year has been so boring lately, they're five weeks into the show and there has been only one little fight between bianca and renee on some BORING topic!
Bianca's breasts size are boring? D:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
its between bianca and renee to go tonight. if the polls on the bb site are anything to go by. which they usually are. i hope cherry gets booted off soon. hate that guy. so plain and shit

hairspray

HSC
can anyone post a recap of what happened on friday's daily show? I dont get what travis did to make alice cry...was it really that tragic?

Anyway i cant stand Terrance, on one of the daily shows they showed him walking into the spa with bblue speedos and it was so gross ! Never wanna see something like that again!

I dont want renee to go. i like her laid-back and upfront personality! Bianca should go... she contradicts everything she does and says she stands for. She's so confused that i feel sorry for her.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nobi asked who Travis doesn't like/hates the most in the house?

After some peer pressure he said Alice because the boys were telling him that she didn't like him (when infact she said that he was the most unlikely person she would be friends with/talk to on the outside world or stay in contact with or something). Basically after that Travis found out it was a said up and she infact doesn't hate him and got upset over it then Alice did over the boys being mean to him.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
^^^

Nobbi's such a cunt, I'm glad he got shown up for lying/manipulating Trav like that. Equally, Ben's a liar and huge pussy who follows whatever Nobbi does.

But Cherry is by far the lowest, shittest person in the house.

Haven't watched BB since series 1, the more I watch it, the more I realise how twisted it is. The concept really is pretty disgusting when you think about it. Call me a huge softie, but watching the whole thing just makes me feel pretty sad, in so many ways.

hairspray

HSC
pritnep said:
Nobi asked who Travis doesn't like/hates the most in the house?

After some peer pressure he said Alice because the boys were telling him that she didn't like him (when infact she said that he was the most unlikely person she would be friends with/talk to on the outside world or stay in contact with or something). Basically after that Travis found out it was a said up and she infact doesn't hate him and got upset over it then Alice did over the boys being mean to him.
Thanks heaps for the recap !

I feel sorry for Travis cos his so innocent and gets played so easily.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol cherry said to bb that his giving up on trying to have a crack at brigitte coz 'she like some guy on the outside so it'd be wrong of me to cut someone elses grass' but all throughout the week he was saying 'she's tough to crack i dont think shes interesting'

so his making an excuse coz he sucks.

boring cunt.

i would rather dixie still be in there than bianca.

i like rory more than i did before, but his still pretty shit.

hairspray

HSC
OMG !

i can't believe Renee went tonight. I so thought Bianca was gonna get the chop.

Atonofrash

HSC
what happened tonigt and the past few days post alice trav saga?

seriously bianca didnt go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)