Big Brother 2012 Thread (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I was sceptical at first, but I think I'm hooked (I used to be a massive BB fan in the early seasons until it got too gimmicky)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
is it just me or that nathan geek guy reminds me of khorne

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The young guy is the best one so far. What is up with the guy who looks like he is wearing a wig?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Lol @ the supposed multi millionaire on Big Brother. I looked into it and it is hard to call him a millionaire yet even let alone a multi millionaire. He has bank loans of 3 million and property at just over 4.5million in value currently. The crunch is that most of that property is located in a small mining town in WA where prices are exorbitant and the properties are highly overvalued at present. The rents he is receiving currently are high and are unlikely to last. Although I commend him on getting this far.

The part that is stupid though is that his "multi millionaire" status encompasses his future perceived assets also. he owns a lot with a house on it and is subdividing it. He counts in his wealth the new house valuation being worth over 1 million dollars (with 500K in construction costs). Then he also owns another block of land that he plans to build a commercial building with offices on, he purchased the land for half a million yet currently values this project in his networth at 2.5million (with 600K of construction costs).

That is just ridiculous. He is only a "multi millionaire" once the perceived final value of his development projects are valued into it; at the moment they are vacant lots and should only be valued as such. If he had to sell up tomorrow or the mining boom ends suddenly the bank loans would put him under likely.

medicore

HSC
I love this season so much, it's filled with bitchiness, fights everything a reality show should have haha. Go Estelle, Stacey and Layla!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)