Big Brother 3 (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
It's like the third week now...what do we all think?

Well, my fave housemate is Daniel! Least Fave is DEFINATELY Carlo...I so hope he goes this week. "I like Belinda...when she's dressed up, and doesn't talk." :mad1: What an arrogant pig!

And why does everyone love Regina so much? I like her...but on the BB site, she's got like 40% of the popularity! Wtf?
:confused:

I still think the 2 houses thing is stupid...it's already getting boring, cos there aren't enough people in there. On the live stream, everyone always goes to bed to early so for the last hour of it all they show is the housemates asleep. Stupid. But maybe when the houses merge it will get better.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
hmm i dont watch it a lot, but i have to agree. regina is just annoying. i guess she'd be ok if she kept her mouth shut. well its not her fault she's an inbred.

yeah, i dont know why people insist on watching the housemates sleep, so boring. i watched some last night and they all went to sleep in the square house and that was the end of my viewing.

its ok, but it will be interesting when the wall comes up!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah man, this season is sOoOo boring, the ppl r so plane and boring... theres nothing interesting about this big brother..

i really dislike carlo.... dont ask me why though.

losty

i think its starting to get interesting because of all the arguing in the square house.... i too absolutely HATE carlo but i dont think he should be evicted until muhc closer to the end because he causes tension and thats what you need to make the show interesting.... i really feel sorry for belinda.... wtf is everyone so bitch to her... just cause THEY dont give her a chance to open up and then when she does everyone gets the shits with her... what was it that she told them anyway that they were so shocked with and didnt think she should say.... fuck man they contradict themselves

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by losty
what was it that she told them anyway that they were so shocked with and didnt think she should say
yeah man what was up with that? what did she tell them? anyone know?

im really curious man :p :rolleyes:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by losty
what was it that she told them anyway that they were so shocked with and didnt think she should say....
Apparently (this may not be true, but it's what I heard...), her sister is in jail on a murder charge. Or awaiting trial, or something like that. They can't say much about it cos she was a juvenile when it happened, and so they can't reveal her identity. Apparently her and her friends killed a gay person or something.
I don't see what the huge deal is though...if I was them I may find that news a bit unsettling, but Saxon was saying he didn't even want to be in the house with her anymore-it's not like it was Belinda who did it.:rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man get belinda off, she's a nut case.

no actually get carlo off, he's a digusting pig! man whats with the wogs on big brother man? one farts and picks his bumb, A COMPLETE GRUB and the other wog washes his face with rose petals...

(?!!!)
:rolleyes:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Well on those late night live shows last nite. I got off to ture of our TV and that was on, guess what the conversation was:
"Do you wash your cock before you let a girl give you head?"??????"
Ben does
Carlo doesent (surprising).
Stimulating conversations.....

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yes, Carlo is fucking disgusting. Like bathing in the sink and pissing on anything thats stands still...hoho, how amusing.:rolleyes: No matter their whole house got sick!;) And did anyone hear his story about how he jacked off in bed once and when he was cleaning up he found a piece of shit in it? He told the story within 10 mins of entering the house.:rolleyes: His girlfriend must be the biggest idiot in the world for putting up with that bullshit.

I don't know why everyone hates Belinda so much, her eternal "niceness" is irritating, but other than that, she seems fine to me. *shrugg*

And poor Jamie getting voted out! He didn't get an audience or anything, he basically just wandered out, got like 2 mins on the crappy Insider show and that was the end! And 10 grand isn't that much money when it comes down to it, (although it's sure better than nothing!) I was starting to like Jamie too, he seemed very kind.:( I wanted Ben to go...I don't think that farts are the most hilarious thing in the world.:rolleyes:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
<marquee>DIE CARLO DIE!! :chainsaw: </marquee>

Last edited:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
belinda should go next

then carlo

carlo is disgusint but belinda is fuckin annoying

losty

Originally posted by Twintip
She's a fucking psycho with more mental disorders than you can poke a stick at.
mental disorders? come on aside from admiting that shit about her sister when she was dfrunk and after the guys had given her shit since the begining for not opening up... what else has she done? i think she is a very decent girl and i dont think that many people would be able to put up with the shit she has put up with mainly from carlo and then saxon... she has put up with so much shit... i think shes a very strong girl

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yeah, Saxon is being a bastard.:mad1:
I think the reason Carlo and Saxon talk about her being crazy is because after she spilled all that shit about her sister, Big Brother called the others to the diary room and told them that it never happened and not to talk about it again. So they probably all think she made it up (which would be a pretty fucked up thing to do!), but really it was all true.

I don't particularly like Belinda, but I want her to win just so she can say a big fuck you to that horrible Carlo!:mad1:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
HAHA!

Dirty bastard. Belinda next then Daniel then that fat bitch and ill be a happy man :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)