Big Brother 3 (1 Viewer)

how u doin?

HSC
dam i laughed hard when saxon cryed like a bitch. but i feel sorry for the love struck kid...pity jo was just using him

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
*bump*

omg Saxon was voted off!!!
any1 else just find that weirdd?? soo unexpected....

i knew kim was goin to go but i thought the other was goin to be vincent

and it was soo close too between second and third, who do u ppl think the third person was?

how u doin?

HSC
i hope its pat or vicent, they are soooo boring!!!!

i understand why people didn't like Kim, but at least she shook it up a bit.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
those little "relationships" in the household are prolli fake...

just 2 get the ratings up~

i just think u get shoved in a house ur not allowed out there are spunky girls and boys ur bound to get attracted..even if u don't act on it...but i think ur attraction is just escalated cos of the walls...outside the house who is to say u'd even look twice at them while walking down the street

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I so thought Vincent was going on Sunday...but I am happy it was Saxon. He was OK, but since Joanne left, all he ever did was talk in giant long monologues about their relationship...it was getting old.

how u doin?

HSC
i missed most of last night, what was with them spliting the housmates into two groups last night??

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
heh no not based on income, Lol it wouldve been better if it was tho!

There was one of those thingo machines which shoots out tennis balls, and the first three ppl who successfully hit the ball back to the other side of the net got to be the "rich" people.

how u doin?

HSC
so really it should un-cos and co ordinated people.

Its still embarrassing, particularly for Pat and Vincent... beaten by a girl...

K man

K man was here in 2002
HSC
It sucks now!!

Honestly whats wrong with you guys. BB sucks now that Carlo is gone. He is the only one who was himself on the show all the others are just so boring!!!!! if i were in the same room as them i would probably DIE!!!!!!!! okay the things carlo talked about were disgusting but didnt it grab your attantion? or did you change the channel or turn off the tv straight away? Every time big brother is on now i change the channel. Its cruel putting crap like that on tv... i dont think its fair. arlo was interesting. That detective dude seemed like a gerk and joanna!!!!!! Evicting her must have killed the ratings!!!!! she was the most gorgeous thing on the tv before she got evicted. i cant imagine why anyone would want to evict her. thats why i reckon BB is a scam. they take out whoever they want just to twist the show... hoping to get more ratings. Reggie is disgusting as all she is good for is farting. (she is the only disgusting person in the house). And she is totally annoying and so....sooooo....DUMB!!!!! At least when Joanna was there it made the viewer think whether she would go with saxon (the wimp) or not. If she didnt she would be a total BITCH!!!!! never break rule one: never cheat on a guy or girl.

BIG BROTHER celebrities was the best!!!!!! Dylan (the guy that won) was the funniest

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Heh...although the house wasn't split according to income, I think it worked out that way-the 3 Haves appear to be the 3 with most likely the lowest incomes.

Anywho...I am glad that Carlo got voted off straight away. Yes, he kept things "interesting", but not in a good way!! Watching him made me feel physically sick. But I know what you mean...Vincent and Patrick seem OK, but could they be any more boring if they tried?! Too bad Ben got voted out-he was an arsehole, but he sure kept things funny. And I am glad Saxon and Jo have both left the building...both were OK at first, but I got so sick of hearing about their "relationship"...their conversations were so repetitive, I could have stood side-stage and provided them with prompts!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
awww i didnt want vincent out of the house, he was one of the most decent guys!! apart from all that with jo..

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
he was not!! sure he kept to him self and used rose petal water.. bit strange, but better then, say carlo!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)