Big Day Out 2007! (1 Viewer)

HSC
holy shit, is it seriously sold out already?

i rocked up to buy mine at about 10 this morning, no queues or anything, they still had heaps of tickets :eek:

edit; i hope my friends get off their asses and get theirs then, i don't want to be the only one going

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Gavvvvvin said:
Fuck I was in line for 1.5 hours and when i was one person away from getting served it sold out :(

Fuckin cunts already putting them up for 240 bucks on ebay
Scalpers are fucking kunts cause like they'll charge the price up and then the tickets will become void. Like fuck.

I stayed up online for ages. accidently booked like 3, but they've been cancelled, thankgod for management.

Aeon

HSC
I asked my dad to buy me a ticket online this morning to the sydney show, and of course he didn't do it. Instead i'm going to melbourne with my sister and staying there for a couple of days. I can't wait!! :)

G

Gavvvvvin

Wow looks like I'm going to be paying at least $300 =\

I wish they would get rid of this buying your tickets online shit. Screw scalpers. And screw the people who actually do buy tickets online for themselves. If your too lazy to get some money from the ATM and line up with the rest of us, god knows what your going to do at the actual show. Sit at the back like a dead shit?

RiCkiE

HSC
I got mine today at like 11 from Red eye records :D Huge queue though.

Fuck i hope my friends got them as well!

yy

HSC
N/A
i heard there's still a few to release like last year or something

yy

HSC
N/A
none of my friends would even go! i'm going by myself this time :(

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah I think theyre releasing 1000 a week insread of 500 like last year. Still going to be impossible to get a ticket :(

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Wow looks like I'm going to be paying at least $300 =\

I wish they would get rid of this buying your tickets online shit. Screw scalpers. And screw the people who actually do buy tickets online for themselves. If your too lazy to get some money from the ATM and line up with the rest of us, god knows what your going to do at the actual show. Sit at the back like a dead shit?
wtf's wrong with buying tickets online. stop being irrational and angry.
i missed out :(:(
bring on late release tix

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
missed out. well not so sure yet, i know this guy who knows some people who knows some people who robbed some people or something. he is hunting around for one for me. otherwise ill attempt to get through late release :/

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
so when are the late release ones.. released?

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
wow thats hot breakkkkkkking

i still want a ticket though :/

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
hmmm i don't think i'll even bother trying to get the later release tickets. i'm just picturing all the revolting tool/my chemical romance fans and it sort of makes me want to spew. plus, i figure that with tickets having sold out so fast it'll mean a higher quantity of gross bogans who only want to go to get drunk with fellow gross bogans.
unless at least three very awesome acts are announced further along the track, i think i might just go to sideshows.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah i cant believe some ppl think they can get away with charging $350 bucks for a single ticket :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)