Biggest Distraction During The Examz!! (1 Viewer)

sarahbee

our supervisor needs a good kik in the ass...seeing as my name starts with a B im around the front for most of my exams and subject to most of her shinnanigans, first she sits there with her headfones in with the volume on full blast...how sweet of her to let us all listen to her 80's techno throughout our examz...she also was kind enough to demonstrate her hippy side as she thudded down the hall between our desks with no shoes on..and lastly as i began my multiple choice in the business studies exam, she decides to amuse herself by tap tap tappin on her fone messaging her friends..not to mention leaving it on the desk so the whole hall can jump when it vibrates crawling across her desk....as if the hsc didnt suck enough ey heheh

~~Jess~~

HSC
for some reason i like to know where others are in their paper to see if im on par, the girl next to me sped through her physics paper and i felt slow so i kinda tried to keep up but it turned out alright cos i think medical physics was almost my strong point and i finished that intime to go back to the bits i skipped earlier

jellybeenz

HSC
Stupid Fucking Pigeons. That is all. I don't know what the fuck they are doing just outside our hall... but that fucking noise shits me to know end.

Also I happened to be sitting near a close friend of mine in the english exam. I have never heard someone make so much noise when writing in my life. Her palm was brushing against the paper in a constant annoying way. I wanted to tell her to shut-the-fuck-up!! However... as there is no talking and she is a close friend I couldn't. I swear I blame that noise for fucking up my modules paper.

Don't get me started on goddam clinky pens.

Funny how these things stress me out more than the actual HSC itself. Just when I get into that exam room I want everything to go my way and unfortunately it rarely does.

tennille

HSC
Our deputy principal knocked on the door and I happened to be sitting right at the front, next to the door. So my supervisor decides to have a chat with him. I can't stand that! It's so annoying.

J

jhakka

I hate it when you try and not cough. That happened to me in Ancient, and the guy in front of me was trying not to laugh.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
charlie_charlie said:
For some reason, my supervisors are actually quite nice. They wished us luck on the AOS exam, thanked us today (or some of us) for being so co-opertive during the exam period etc. And they let me look through my exams for English when I thought I had mislabelled the questions afterwards and they were really nice about it....

My distractions arent so much during exams, but when I'm at home, trying to study ;)
yeh same. my supervisors are the best ! heaps nice.. before our exams they give us lollies, wish us luck, make jokes and all that.. to make us stress less. it's like they actually know us when they don't. i had my last exam today and my supervisor was asking how i thought i did, what i wanted to do at uni etc etc.

i always get distracted at home too, except for once it was during my exam today.. omg the most noisiest FLY was buzzing around the freakin room. there were only 4 students and 2 supervisors so it was extremely quiet.. BLOODY FLY !! could it have BEEN any more noisier ?!.. buzzzz buzzz.. thats all i could hear.. wantd to cut off it's wings >.<

superbird

HSC
Annegelic said:
yeh same. my supervisors are the best ! heaps nice.. before our exams they give us lollies, wish us luck, make jokes and all that.. to make us stress less. it's like they actually know us when they don't. i had my last exam today and my supervisor was asking how i thought i did, what i wanted to do at uni etc etc.

i always get distracted at home too, except for once it was during my exam today.. omg the most noisiest FLY was buzzing around the freakin room. there were only 4 students and 2 supervisors so it was extremely quiet.. BLOODY FLY !! could it have BEEN any more noisier ?!.. buzzzz buzzz.. thats all i could hear.. wantd to cut off it's wings >.<
LOLLIES!!!?!?! pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I finished Golden Sun: The Lost Age on my GBA-SP during my exams... beat that!
62 hours well spent I say.

Last edited:
HSC
kAt

hey PEEPZ, i'll tell ya somethin FUNNY. well well , during hsc exams right? I keep raisin my hand...and then touch my head........to think. The ladies who bring those extra booklets..they reckon i'm actually..raisin ma hand...so lol....they start walking towards me with booklets....then they realise....i'm scratching my head.....so they walk back..then i do it again..they walk towards again...and walk back..HAHAHAHA..man i love it

pungpui

HSC
i h8 it wen people start shaking their legs next to me n faintly whistle...OMG!!! thank god that was only in the trials....the dickhead alphabetically was on the other side of the hall...

Also, wen ppl dont attempt, sit there and comb their hair or look aimlessly at the sky...moving their heads around and doing neck stretches....omg

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
jellybeenz said:
Stupid Fucking Pigeons. That is all. I don't know what the fuck they are doing just outside our hall... but that fucking noise shits me to know end.

Also I happened to be sitting near a close friend of mine in the english exam. I have never heard someone make so much noise when writing in my life. Her palm was brushing against the paper in a constant annoying way. I wanted to tell her to shut-the-fuck-up!! However... as there is no talking and she is a close friend I couldn't. I swear I blame that noise for fucking up my modules paper.

Don't get me started on goddam clinky pens.

Funny how these things stress me out more than the actual HSC itself. Just when I get into that exam room I want everything to go my way and unfortunately it rarely does.

haha, since about year 10 i have refused to sit near my best friend in exams coz shes so annoying, always scrunching up paper and tapping her nails on the desk...goddamn. but in my modern exam i was sitting next to this girl who had her legs crsooed in front of her and rocked them from side to side the ENTIRE time, and it made the most irritating squeaky noise u have ever heard...and it was already my worst exam. not that bad, but still freakin annoying!!

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I was blowing my nose (making a subtly bubbly sound) every 5 minutes during my 3u Maths exam. No one was impressed.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
pungpui said:
Also, wen ppl dont attempt, sit there and comb their hair or look aimlessly at the sky...moving their heads around and doing neck stretches....omg
What simpleton won't attempt an exam?
Why even do the HSC?

Arell

HSC
N/A
The godamn rock concerts that are being held during exams. Our exams are held in between a music center, and dance hall room. So during the exam the same rap/rock song is being repeated, or somebody practicing the drums. Its just plain annoying.

Also, every so often somebody decides to throw a rock on the roof of our hall.

Last edited:
HSC
My supervisors are nice, they always wish us goodluck, offer us water and biscuits etc.

But...

1.In the middle of my italian exam this car drove past outside and their car horn was 'la cucaracha' lol. It turned out I know the person.

2.Then the big fat supervisors who make the hall floorbords wobble and crreeeeeeak, that freaks me out cos I'm worried the floor's gonna collapse.

3.Flies are annoying.

4.Asking for extra books is scary. In eng paper 2 I had 4 mins to go and I asked for an extra book. This stupid mole of a supervisor was like 'youve only 4 mins to go!' ... me 'YEAH! BUT I STILL NEED IT BITCH!'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)