Biggest Distraction During The Examz!! (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
i was totally cracked in the maths exam..
howling out when ws abt 2 due like "arghhhhhhh"(totally unconscious)
n the supervisor came up 2 me n goes:"r u okay"..
i was totally embarrased...

budj

HSC
Apparently in one year, (this is a trial HSC story) a very old teachjer sits at the back of the examination hall. He grins to many stuidents, who are sitting nervously awaiting the paper, and decides to read a commerce book. 10 minutes into the exam, and all is normal. He is getting extra booklets for students, and there is a purpose in his stride. 1 hour into the exam, things start to look bad. He has not moved much from his position at the back of the room. He is reading the same book, but his eyes arent really moving, just focused blackly on the page he has before him. 15 minutes later. A crash, resonating throughout the hall. There he lies, sleepy eyed and flustered. He gets up and pretends nothing hapende. LOL. one teacher told us how he rekoned that that teacher took the old dirt nap then and there.

-Recoil-

So far I've had no distractions apart from some fuckhead using some kind of industrial arts loud ass equipment at some point, but today there was like a fucking possum or some kind of large creature scratching around in the roof for a good 10 minutes right above me during the legal studies exam, thankfully it must have found whatever it was looking for and fucked off for the rest of the exam.
I immediately thought of this thread when it happened.

azuill07

Ive tended to bat off a lot which has been a real distraction....but fun all the same

-Recoil-

Well if you find a way to relieve the stress of the exam, why not abuse it?
I'll try that next time ant.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Today one of the ladies just would not shut up.... and there was this loud buzzing from the speakers too.... and a squeeky table. Very annoying.

hsc_dysentery

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
oh and another distraction: for each f*cking exam, the supervisor has to come and check the student number... and i usually chuck the blue form and my watch over the student number, so then they have to kinda move my stuff and get it. It really pisses me off... I can't write when they are looking over my shoulder. It is also a distraction when they are walking very slowly past you, and you're thinking that they are staring at you, and then you lose your train of thought. But I guess they're doing their jobs.
totally agree with u

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I was sitting in the DP's office (coz i had special provisions to use a scribe & reader) doing my art exam on wednesday arvo and despite a huge ass sign on the door saying "No entry HSC exam in progress" people kept coming in and out. Grrr how are you meant to concentrate? :mad: I think sum people need to go back to primary school (teachers included) and learn very basic reading skills.

thatgirl

OMG
I had the worst exam distraction
Spider
Not just any spider - a bloody huge spider that the examiners didn''t notice coming for me
I was in the front row and saw it coming from the wall in front. The little bugger just headed straight for me - I stomped it when it got within foot distance and scared everyone else in the exam

Damn spider

Danoz The Great

HSC
I thought that BOS would be a big distraction too!! No offence moderators. :p

d_elmo

HSC
we had the extremely annoying issue of recess and lunch, about 1000 little screaming girls right outside our window. in a couple of exams i had a girl with about a million bangles up her up that made a hell of a lot of noise with the constant use of her eraser. in the re exam, one of the supervisors decided that it was the right time for her to eat a lolly, and spent about 10 minutes, no joke, just unwrapping the damn thing...if i do crap its her fault cause i totally lost my train of thought from that...

Gilbert

TheLAD
HSC
N/A
d_elmo said:
we had the extremely annoying issue of recess and lunch, about 1000 little screaming girls right outside our window.
Hmm same here! ITF was going well until 2 horrible girls come past, shouting!
:chough: Hotcoccobabe :chough: I heard you too.....Dendy!

:mad:

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
my last exam was geography.. it was in an rsl.. it happened to be anzac day.. 11o'clock came.. the lights went off.. red lights that looked like flames came up the wall.. the supervisors all stood up.. they faced west.. i didnt know what to do.. i just continued with my exam... thank god they didnt blast the last post through the speakers.. i would have ran away..

kate9032

Luke-warm Member
HSC
sitting peacefully in my geography exam last thursday contemplating my impeading future i hear heavy panting from the back of the hall. I loo up as does the old, rather slow supervisor; nothint there.. About 2osecs later the even older and even slower supervisor who was one yet another break comes hobbling into the back of the hall followed by two very large, very excited bulldogs! they came charging down to our seats and began running around and thru the seats, between kids and dodging supervisoirs. After many attemptes to get both out the door (one refused to leave) with these old ppl randomly thumping thighs and wistling for about 10mins; they left..only to come bounding back in thru another door!!!! Having a dog lick my shoes during and exam was both comical and bloody annoying. We werent sure whether to laugh to scream!! (the later was choosen when no extra time was given and after hearing the supervioirs repeat the whole ncounter to the groundskeeper) Ironic that we were busting to leave and they were refising too..prefering the hoot of being chased by old folks!

tamster

Poor you!!! My distractions only included bloody tapping feet (2ce) moving my seat cause it would collapse (2ce) Pouring rain so you couldn't think (last exam History Ext.) Noisy Chairs, chattering supervisors, Deaf advisors, ignoring ones, running out of tissues in the maths, toilet breaks. screaming recesses, ppl leaving me alone to finish the test...but yet no pair of bull dogs!! Poor you!!!

kirst101

HSC
N/A
we had a yr 10 music class playing Jet "Are you gonna be my girl"all through our hospitality exam. they only played the start of the song over and over again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)