Biggest Distraction During The Examz!! (1 Viewer)

Seed_Strife

HSC
K Basically i was writing my english 2nd paper and all was going well, then suddenly the unthinkable happens... THe pen runs out of ink, confused but still focused i opened another new pen and resumed writing. think thats not a big distraction... Ur right its not.. What happens next is what no student should face.
My overly used desk began to lean slightly to the left, i was shaken.. Was I soo immersed in english that i was hallucinating, i promptly reset the table to its original alignment. then the unthinkable happens, it leans yet again, i can, but gape as it fell smashing to the floor with about 60 faces turning to face me and i was like " People plz, nothign to see here", damn it was soo embarrassing and it puts u off for a good couple of mins. LoL It was a crackup moment pps, Far out how often does ur desk's legs just break off in the middle of a major exam in a silent school hall!!

If you have Some Funny distractions that u wanna share Do it HERE!!

After losing his wealth, family, clothes, food and his peace.. a man has only one asset.... His Hair-(Ravi Busi) :D

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
lol good story and well told

HSC
It annoys me when you raise your hand for more paper, but then the examiner comes over without any, and then has to go back to the front of the room, and walk back again :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:

And all the while im jittering up and down and panicking

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
oh, when the chief moderator guy is getting ready to tell everyone to stop writing (you b*tches! :p), he has to plug the microphone into the speakers, and every time he does, it makes a really loud popping noise which makes absolutely everyone jump, including the other moderators i noticed lol. which makes me wonder why he doesnt have the courtesy to first turn the speakers off, then plug the mike in, then turn the speakers back on again... they can be so lazy :p

Gilbert

TheLAD
HSC
N/A
I let go a big long smelly fart just as the reading of the maths exam started....

:D

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Getting bored during examinations and thinking about women for 5-10 minutes. At least it helped me write an imaginative journey ;)

cj_bridle

HSC
Ziff said:
Getting bored during examinations and thinking about women for 5-10 minutes. At least it helped me write an imaginative journey ;)
that's sooo much funnier when i refer to your avatar

Ziff

HSC
N/A
bloodysunday said:
hehe, i dont suppose you wrote "journeys of the heart" for section II in the aos..?
Across landscapes actually ;)

Choctop

bloodysunday said:
oh, when the chief moderator guy is getting ready to tell everyone to stop writing (you b*tches! :p), he has to plug the microphone into the speakers, and every time he does, it makes a really loud popping noise which makes absolutely everyone jump, including the other moderators i noticed lol. which makes me wonder why he doesnt have the courtesy to first turn the speakers off, then plug the mike in, then turn the speakers back on again... they can be so lazy :p
YES this happened to me at the end of the first English exam, I was sitting there all tense after writing three billion pages and suddenly there's this massive POP of the mike and the supervisor's 'PENS DOWN'and I jumped about three feet into the air whilst everyone else acted NORMAL and sat there quietly. I was blushing for about ten minutes after feeling like a complete idiot.

zenny

in front of the computer at my home in carroll, us
If You Can Top This Distraction I'll Be Impressed

gosh you think your desk falling over is distracting? embarrassing, i'll give you that, and a good story nonetheless. however distracting is the following:

As i turn the page of my English paper 1 (the first and most nerve racking of my

exams) i have a feeling of encouragement as i have just aced the short answer

questions. As i begin to read Section II, i hear a shaking noise from behind me. as

i am sitting in the back row i thought this was odd. i turned around to investigate

and to my amazement and utter disbelief the most senile of our supervisors

(Alfred - very approprately named) had triumphantly managed to sit balanced on

a stack of 4 chairs that was at the back of the room. thinking this was very

innappropriate and distracting, i turned back around and refocused. As i began to

write my own amazing rendition of "Journeys over time" i am shocked as i hear an

enormous crashing sound as Alfred hurles onto the floor, 4 beige chairs coming

after him. whether out of an act of embarrassment or (as we later discover)

physical inability he stays there, motionless. 42 students are sitting in utter

disbelief as he lies there , turning whiter and whiter. Gwen (our also senile head

superviser, who has a severe case of verbal diorrhea and often talks 20-30

minutes into our starting time - telling stories such as if she got thru customs with

a knife (which she was using to eat an apple) on the way back from farewelling

her grandson who is going to army reserves then it is most certain that you can

get away with sending an sms of your answer to the person next to you - so be

careful) then rushes across the exam hall flustered, kneels down next to Alfred,

whips a seringe from his pocket and proceeds to stab in into old Alfy's leg and he

begins to come to. whether out of common courtesy they should have told us that

Alf was an insulin dependant diabetic is not up to me. however knowing that

passing out was a possibility, would YOU have attempted sitting idly on 4 chairs?

As the ambulance officers rush into the hall, we are reminded by Betty (these

names are not made up - and yes she again is a long retired supervisor on

borrowed time) that silence is mantatory in the exam hall and anyone found

breaching this rule would suffer the appropriate consequesnces ("such as zero for

this exam, or no result for the course" sound familiar?). Alfred is put on a

stretcher and wheeled out of the hall, and as an act of one last disruption we

hear the sirens blast out of the school. Gwen (still shaken, poor old bat) promptly

stops the clock and apologises for the disruption, and tell us that as we must sit

the for the exam today, her only option is to offer us extra time. As the entire

ordeal lasted about 40 minutes. we agreed on an hour extra time. and as Gwen

has already yabbered on for the first half hour of our exam and we started late.

and on top of that it took them about 30 minutes to fill out our blue sheets and

collect our booklets, apologising personally to each student. after all this, we

were finally allowed to go.

ANYONE ELSE FINISH THEIR EXAM AT 2:30 PM?????

JayWalker

HSC
Yeah funny one, doing my 2nd english paper on the laptop (special provisions), it starts beeping and shit, the screen goes black and smoke comes out of the back,

Im like WTF CMON!!!

Had to start again, luckily it happend only 25mins into the exam :)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
On wedneday for the 2nd english paper we had a pupil free day and I was thinking w00t no noise... but do u think the school remembered to turn off the school bell for recess?no! I jumped. It was funny.

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
oh that reminds me of another distraction - there are sometimes piano lessons in the room above and in front of the hall, and you can hear it through all the doors... one time there was a player in there who was repeating the same damn thing over and over... ugh

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
The music rooms are right next to our hall... they were playing music in my last exam. Instead of using drums so that they could be 'quiet' THEY DECIDED TO USE CYMBALS INSTEAD!!!!GAH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)