Biggest turn offs ever? (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yeah i know heaps of ppl who dont smoke, and they arent @ all religious...come to think of it, i dont know too many religious ppl
but i know what u mean agnes...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Oh and talking about that, religion is a turn off. What a cockblock!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i also hate beards and moustaches they are a turn off

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
i also hate beards and moustaches they are a turn off
naah i love that sdhannon noll thing

oh and abit of stubble it hot .. on some guys!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lol yeh shannon nolls is ok
yeh i agree stuble is hot on some guys too
i just dont like the beard and a moustache

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh lol , i'd hate to kiss someone with a beard

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
lol, my bf said he wanted to grow a beard once..so i told him if he did, i would grow my leg and under arm hair until he shaved it off...........the beard never eventuated

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lol, good idea , thats changed his mind quicksmart

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
chix hu try to act 'cute' or wear or like 'cute' stuff turns me off really bad
also chix with fat legs
and also chix with short (bone between knee and foot)

danie

a fool
HSC
enoch said:
chix hu try to act 'cute' or wear or like 'cute' stuff turns me off really bad
also chix with fat legs
and also chix with short (bone between knee and foot)
dammit enoch i guess that rules me out.

even my hairy chest can't tantalise you...

eh...

danie

a fool
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I reckon a dick, scrotum is a turnoff.... girls are weird.
penis' are too wrinkly. sometimes you need an iron on hand.

jen23

Agnes2810 said:
well stuff u. like half the girlie population smokes. good luck finding a decent girl that doesnt smoke. maybe a hardcore churchie? (no offence)
i know a fair number of girls do smoke.. but heaps dont too!! out of my group of 15 about 4 are party smokers, the rest dont smoke at all, and we're all decent chicks! non smokers are everywhere and theres nothing wrong with that.

and i agree, smoking is a turn off, i wont ever date a guy who smoked

twiddla

well stuff u. like half the girlie population smokes. good luck finding a decent girl that doesnt smoke. maybe a hardcore churchie? (no offence)
I think agnes was directing this at my religous views more than whether girls who are church people smoke. However I have personally noticed the trend that the vast majority of the people from church that I know don't smoke, however this might not be the case in a different demographic church area. Yeah there are plenty of decent girls out there who don't smoke and yes I more likely than not will end up with a church goer!

For my area at least it is alot less than half the female population that smokes. At the current moment not one of my female friends smokes and only a few male friends and they never ever smoke around me. Perhaps it is just the type of person I am - I don't know. Yeah to me it is just really sickening and I can't stand it.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Nicho said:
I think agnes was directing this at my religous views more than whether girls who are church people smoke. However I have personally noticed the trend that the vast majority of the people from church that I know don't smoke, however this might not be the case in a different demographic church area. Yeah there are plenty of decent girls out there who don't smoke and yes I more likely than not will end up with a church goer!

For my area at least it is alot less than half the female population that smokes. At the current moment not one of my female friends smokes and only a few male friends and they never ever smoke around me. Perhaps it is just the type of person I am - I don't know. Yeah to me it is just really sickening and I can't stand it.
dude, i dont know your religious views...

i was just saying, a girl that goes 2 church and does every thing by the book, would probably not smoke...

meh.. must be a sutherland shire thing

Jezzabelle

turn offs:
i guy who gets acryclic nails, a guy who gets a facial when i have never had the privlidge, a guy who spends $180 on a hair cut at Tony&Guy, a guy who cheats, a guy who takes/deals drugs and thinks i'm overeacting when i have a problem with it, i guy who disrespects my parents........

in summary... my ex :p

turn ons:
a guy that carries me thru central station when i'm having a migraine, a guy who sends me 18 long stem roses and choccies on my bday cos he couldnt be there cos he was on a family holiday in europe, a guy who just buys me candles for no reason (they were destress me when i was studying..), a guy who rides a motorbike, a guy who will cuddle me all night....

in summary.. my ex :p

yep i'm one messed up chick eh?!

Agnes2810 said:
dude, i dont know your religious views...

i was just saying, a girl that goes 2 church and does every thing by the book, would probably not smoke...

meh.. must be a sutherland shire thing
thats prob cos Christians believe their body is the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit and thus they have a lot more respect for it, and also cos they believe that they are God's creation and they dont see the point in purposely destroying that....
and stop paying out us hobbits, only sutho shire ppl can pay out shire ppl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)