Biggest turn offs ever? (2 Viewers)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i personally wouldnt go for a smoker... u never hear of anyone NOT goin for a girl / guy because they DONT smoke... do you??

stick on the safe side and dont smoke - more chance of gettin who u want :)

mwahahaha i made a great point... and you KNOW IT!!!

HSC
if they were like really really rich and still smoked i would go for them coz then they would die of lung cancer in the near future and hopefully of included me in their will....hmm paris hilton looks fine...even though shes as ugly as shit

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i dun really like the paris hilton look, i think there's two types of looks... the hot ordinary woman, and the hot exotic woman... i'd say she's more exotic, i dun really like that kinda look AS much.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
if they were like really really rich and still smoked i would go for them coz then they would die of lung cancer in the near future and hopefully of included me in their will....hmm paris hilton looks fine...even though shes as ugly as shit
thats a nice theory

MissGeorgie

Agnes2810 said:
well stuff u. like half the girlie population smokes. good luck finding a decent girl that doesnt smoke. maybe a hardcore churchie? (no offence)
thats bullshit! im not saying that all girls who smoke aren't "decent" but most decent girls i know dont smoke. i will NOT kiss my boy if he smokes...so he learnt his lesson the hard day at a party once

twiddla

Agnes you are wrong in making the instant assumption that girls who smoke, have sex etc cannot be fully christian. While I think it is probably less likely that they sincerely believe, Gods love is unconditional. That means that Jesus died so that ur sins can be forgiven no matter what stuff u do. The only proviso for being fully christian is that u sincerely believe Jesus Christ is your Lord and saviour having died once and forall for ur sins. It has nothing to do with what you have or haven't done.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
well stuff u. like half the girlie population smokes. good luck finding a decent girl that doesnt smoke. maybe a hardcore churchie? (no offence)
ever thought that maybe some girls don't smoke because it's a health concern rather than a religious one?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Umm I dont smoke and Im definately not a hardcore churchie... Dont believe in God. And I'm decent... especially when comapred to other chicks. I dont smoke for 3 reasons-
1- Im an asthmatic and it would kill me
2- I hate the smell
3- It will cause major health probs and kill me if my asthma doesnt

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i dont mind girls who smoke, in fact i really dont care if girls smoke or dont smoke. I think its just common courtesy to tell someone when your about to light up

cattlefat

You're all horrible. Poor fat girls. They're fat cos theyre either poor and cant afford healthy food or they hate themselves and eat more to feel better. You're all shallow stupid individuals. Not all. But the the people who said that fat people marry fat people and stuff.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
cattlefat said:
They're fat cos theyre either poor and cant afford healthy food or they hate themselves and eat more to feel better.

mmm that's not nice either

Last edited:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
dumb guys...........i cant stand dumb guys........the ones who think theyre cool coz they dropped out of skool and have no intelligence wats so eva...........oh and guys that have no conversational skills.......and smokers.........

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
joujou_84 said:
dumb guys...........i cant stand dumb guys........the ones who think theyre cool coz they dropped out of skool and have no intelligence wats so eva...........oh and guys that have no conversational skills.......and smokers.........
wat if they are smart intellligent good at conversation...
but smoke?

umm turnoff.. pregnancy.. just makes me scared..

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
wat if they are smart intellligent good at conversation...
but smoke?
I would put up with it... and if it lasted long (the relationship) then I'd make them give it up :p

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hmmm i dun think that works..
im trying to make a bro of mine reduce from 20 a day to 6... hes progressing well
i think to quit u need to do it for ure self.. ure partner whining doeswnt help..

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
MoonlightSonata said:
dumb girls... or smart girls who act dumb
haha thats a dangerous combination

smoking in a girl is a turn off

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)