Bin Laden offers truce (1 Viewer)

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
his offer is pretty piss-weak considering the guy has killed thousands of people. Its like GWB saying to Saddam "oh yeh, we've had our differences in the past, and our presidents killed a few thousand of your people, but lets make peace and be happy and make popcorn necklaces by the fire"

I say screw the old bastard. He'll die of some kidney failure sooner or later anyway.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Osama probably knows this wont work even though the gaps are apparently widening between European ties with the US...another facade making Osama look like a peacemaker...

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Osama actually wants to now purly destroy America, He knows taking oin America and the EU is gonna be like hitler taking on the Europeans, US and the Soviet union...........just wont work, therefore is concentrating all his resoureses on America.

He reminded me of hitler - Very Smart, very arrageant, very manipulative and thinks that God(Allah) is on his side and therefore theres no way he can be defeated ~~ Remember that a person is most dangerous when he/she has nothing to lose and is willing to give their life or their cause!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hahahah.. as if u can trust this guy .. like come on

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
hahahah.. as if u can trust this guy .. like come on
;) No one is saying to trust him but unlike most people he seems like a man of his words ...........well at least the " I tells take vengence on America" line :(

He knows that if the Eurpeans start to hunt for his terrorist cells then its not that good for him~~~ he wants Europe to spent less effort on spoiling his planes to destroy America as he does have many sleeping cells at Eurorean countires??

Say on a lighter note ~~ is anyoine here going to Wollongong uni?

AGB

HSC
i agree with snapwizard...what he did was very very clever

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by AGB
i agree with snapwizard...what he did was very very clever
Most people agree that if hitler didnt invade the soviet union then there was a huge chance that we'll all be speaking German right now and I personally reckon if Hitler wasnt anti - Jewish, they would have won the war for sure ............. there was no way Enstine would have left Germany (His dad forght for Germany in WW1) plus all the funding that hitler was giving to his sciencetest that meant hilter might have came up with the atom bomb

Anyways Osama learns from previous errors of others and in concentrating on just the one front......... really northing to lose with that perposal!!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
that'll be the day
Lets start putting wages on SKA's intellect ............. I put 10 bucks on SkA not having one ;)

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Whats wrong with germans??? NOTHING!!! I think that they are cool. I would prefer to be german than aussie

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Lets start putting wages on SKA's intellect ............. I put 10 bucks on SkA no having one ;)

lol we've got nothing to lose!
*puts another $10

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Cape
Whats wrong with germans??? NOTHING!!! I think that they are cool. I would prefer to be german than aussie
Except we would be speaking Japanese as Germany wouldnt have attacked Australia.

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
and we'd have hella-cool technology.. except if one thing in history changed, then it prove to be a change on a larger scale and maybe Japan wouldn't have the technology it does today. (*sings* always look on the bright side of life)

*raise you $10 :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)