Binder or Book? (1 Viewer)

jerresaaa

HSC
I brought a small binder for each subject to school except maths, and at home I had a massive arch folder at home for all the topics for each subject. And now I also have separate folders for all my past papers.

blackbird_14

HSC
I use a small binder (200 pages) for everyday school, then I keep all the notes for a subject in that folder until we finish that topic. After we finish a topic I move it out into a larger binder where I have all my notes.

For English I'm going to file them into AOS and the modules (abc) without a binder cause that's too time consuming.

see_the_stars

HSC
I use a small binder (200 pages) for everyday school, then I keep all the notes for a subject in that folder until we finish that topic. After we finish a topic I move it out into a larger binder where I have all my notes.

For English I'm going to file them into AOS and the modules (abc) without a binder cause that's too time consuming.
I do this too but I empty things from the folder every week or so. I usually empty out the notes but leave the syllabus and any other important things I think I might need again. I hate carrying around a massive folder but the small one fits in my bag!

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC

Yeah, I always thought that idea was good. But I'm still like...Eurgh, don't really like having stuff at home, just in case.

SudhiTheBoat

HSC
I take care of my books, so yeah I use books for all my subjects. I carry around a folder to put sheets in if I ever need to.

ad_321

HSC
All sheets: in display folders.
All written work: in exercise books which are kept in binder folders.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I ended up having a small "common binder" which holds about 200 pages and I'll keep all my Economics and Physics before transferring them to a separate folder when I'm 100% sure I don't need them for in class. And I have a separate 200page binder for just English so I can keep all my class notes and tutoring notes together.

And then I ended up having lined books for Maths.

It is soooo much easier to have loose leaf paper and organise it however way I like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)