• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

binding the MW (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

*Flutterby* said:
yeh i noe its a good idea.
i wrote my drafts freehand (better inspiration for me) and so i have a book with them in it and notes on it and stuff
then i have two other journals
I can't write well freehand. Something to do with the number of words on a line, can't delete, etc.

*Flutterby*

jhakka said:
I can't write well freehand. Something to do with the number of words on a line, can't delete, etc.
yeh i dunno its like more creative for me or something.. poetry i write well on the comp :D
then i just typed it out and chamged it here and there *nods*

J

jhakka

*Flutterby* said:
yeh i dunno its like more creative for me or something.. poetry i write well on the comp :D
then i just typed it out and chamged it here and there *nods*
Good plan. :)

I'd had my whole story and reflection statement in the 1.5 line spacing because it saves paper. When I applied double spacing, one section goes over onto an extra page and there's only one line on it. :( I feel sad now.

*Flutterby*

jhakka said:
Good plan. :)

I'd had my whole story and reflection statement in the 1.5 line spacing because it saves paper. When I applied double spacing, one section goes over onto an extra page and there's only one line on it. :( I feel sad now.
awwwwww that sux. i hadda do all mine and fix up the centre number and shit. it ended up half way down the 19th page.
but urs sounded all thought out and purty :( stupid bos bastards!!!

J

jhakka

Haha, nah. It wasn't planned out. But the only page where I wanted only a couple of lines was the last one. But whatever, they'll see it's just a part of that section. No worries.

I didn't bother writing the centre number on mine. That can be on the crappy little BOS thing you have to fill out. :D

*Flutterby*

jhakka said:
Haha, nah. It wasn't planned out. But the only page where I wanted only a couple of lines was the last one. But whatever, they'll see it's just a part of that section. No worries.

I didn't bother writing the centre number on mine. That can be on the crappy little BOS thing you have to fill out. :D
awwww lol well yeh atleast theyll noe wat ur talking bout
i wrote it on all pages in case it got ripped or wateva
just an assurance lol

J

jhakka

I have my student number on each cover page, so that should be enough.

J

jhakka

I think most of us are. My story has been 99% complete for the last few months, and now I'm terrified something will go wrong.

HSC
N/A
Same! i just printed mine out (no, actually about an hour ago because I've been fiddling with title pages) , and I'm still shaking... it's like I'm waiting for something to jump out and bite me or something...

J

jhakka

UPDATE: Everything has been printed out and bound. I'm handing it in tomorrow.

J

jhakka

Mine's all in. It all looks cool, too.

How did you get yours bound?

My story and reflection statement were thermal bound, while my journal was done with the metal rings.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Wow... we were just told to staple ours together :s

thats what happens when you go to a poor, disadvantaged public school I guess. (but hey, they compensate by bumping up our UAI's, and by giving us high tech senior computer rooms, so its not ALL that bad LOL)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
damn you to infinity, jhakka :D i can't belive i didnt even think of the binding until today. I rushed of to find my ext2 co ordinator (or thats what she calls herself anyway, when really all she does is remind us to do our MW :( !! ) who sorta looked blankly at me and told me to "err....just staple it together"

boohoo.....!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Well Officeworks closed before I could get there. So I will be seeing if I can get a binding done when they open at 7am :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)