bio independent trials!!! (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
there is a specific date before any bought papers can be released by teachers, we can't get the independent papers until the security period is ove to make sure the integrity of the students doing the trials.
same with us 2!

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y

my teacher crossed my answer of kangaroos sweating.. in response to temperature changes.. she says kangaroos don't sweat but excel says "it also pants and sweats"...

*quoting myself.. ahem *coughs
i think excel is wrong.. so i'm gonna burn it

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
i think i used that eg and got it right.... it's like one of the things i got marks 4! :p

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by blah says she
i think i used that eg and got it right.... it's like one of the things i got marks 4! :p
hmm... she says kangaroos don't sweat cuz they lose too much waterr.. i was talking bout red kangaroo specifically

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
me doesn't wanna make same mistakes in hsc. that would be tragic

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
pft i got 65%... this was the 3rd top mark overall out of 35 students... top was 80%, then 75% then me and another girl 65%.... our school went shocking though... we had quite a lot of people in the 50's and then a lot of people failed, some got in the 30's even....

it shitting me because this brought my overall mark down from 89% to 83 :( dont know about ranking though... i was first before the assessment we had before the trial but after these two i dont know

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
pft i got 65%... this was the 3rd top mark overall out of 35 students... top was 80%, then 75% then me and another girl 65%.... our school went shocking though... we had quite a lot of people in the 50's and then a lot of people failed, some got in the 30's even....
our skool is always shocking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)