Bio or Physics??? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Nothing is prerequisite anymore. You don't need to know anything before the course. There are numerous courses that have recommendations because without the knowledge the majority of students would struggle.

In relation to becoming a doctor/surgeon or dermatologist, you don't have to have done Biology, Chemistry would give you a bigger heads up in fact. Biology would give you extra knowledge but it's not really all that relevant to the University studies... Don't forget there are always bridging courses in the holidays.

Trixstar

HSC
I think Physics is meant to be harder than Bio. In the end, though, I guess it comes down to what you want and like, and what you're planning to do when you leave school.

swathard

HSC
studyfreak i admire your ranks xD my school doesn't even give ranks == not that I would want to know how bad I am compared to some people xD
yes they do lol, in year 11, they don't publish them, but all you need to do is ask and they will tell you what your rank is lol :p i go to your school haha, so I should know :p.

HSC
Since I only do Bio...

Bio FTW...lol

I hate Science gah :mad1:
i agree lol.bio is the only science i can sort of deal with.anything else....arghhh!!! bio is good though. not so much in yr 11, but i love yr 12 bio!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)