Bio- PDHPE (1 Viewer)

C_master

HSC
So right now I am in year 10 and have already chosen my subjects for next year which includes all 3 sciences;

I recently started realising that I don't enjoy Bio (tutoring) and don't think I can handle contents from all 3 sciences . Im thinking about dropping Bio for PDHPE but I dont know if its worth it.

Does PDHPE scale bad? And for those who have undertaken PDHPE for the HSC - How hard is it?

rubypinky:)

HSC
havent sat pdhpe for hsc. in year 12 right now and have to say its easy. Some people love it cause its easy but i hate it cause its easy. Easy- I know everything I don't have to study- get bad marks cause u need KNOW the syllabus.

Basically half of the time you are learning about common sense. Maybe im bias but just a personal opinon cause i dont do bio

C_master

HSC
havent sat pdhpe for hsc. in year 12 right now and have to say its easy. Some people love it cause its easy but i hate it cause its easy. Easy- I know everything I don't have to study- get bad marks cause u need KNOW the syllabus.

Basically half of the time you are learning about common sense. Maybe im bias but just a personal opinon cause i dont do bio
Uhh wdym by 'get bad marks cause u need KNOW the syllabus' - talking about PDHPE right? or bio

C_master

HSC

I see

rubypinky:)

HSC
Uhh wdym by 'get bad marks cause u need KNOW the syllabus' - talking about PDHPE right? or bio
dont know about bio cause I don't do bio. But pdhpe is with syllabus. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS. by bad marks ,i mean that if u don't study the syllabus you will get bad marks because you may just assume its common sense.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad

Exact opposite thread lmao.

C_master

HSC
dont know about bio cause I don't do bio. But pdhpe is with syllabus. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS. by bad marks ,i mean that if u don't study the syllabus you will get bad marks because you may just assume its common sense.
oh alr

C_master

HSC

Exact opposite thread lmao.
I just realised omg

harperissleepy

HSC
So right now I am in year 10 and have already chosen my subjects for next year which includes all 3 sciences;

I recently started realising that I don't enjoy Bio (tutoring) and don't think I can handle contents from all 3 sciences . Im thinking about dropping Bio for PDHPE but I dont know if its worth it.

Does PDHPE scale bad? And for those who have undertaken PDHPE for the HSC - How hard is it?
run far away from biology bro its literally my 13th reason why rn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)